Rate my new full figure style!

Godslayer

1dude.png

So, what do you guys think? like my new char. style? you dont really have to critisize my linework/shading, but more of the actual build of the charecter. I have a style for doing waist up shots, but none for full figures.

Heres a shot of my above waist style, you can see i need another if i want to do full pics with background...

300k.png

(also, both are for sale, and if you buy the full body one, tell me a background, Im looking for 100k plus for these, i dont think many would want them anyways :roll: )

rate from 1/10 on the style

skinnier head. Arms less big. Looks like no neck. Longer legs.

This was intended to be a cartoony style, and hes suposed to look rather aquished. His arms are supposed to be big, overexagerated forearms denote his strength.

skinnier head. Arms less big. Looks like no neck. Longer legs.

This was intended to be a cartoony style, and hes suposed to look rather aquished. His arms are supposed to be big, overexagerated forearms denote his strength.

I kinda figured that. But still...

lol hmm... thats spamular.... must say something constructive! (where have i heard that before...)

um, wewt! no thats spam too and in the total wrong context with this post... ooh, I know, : Ya I can still work on the figure, but really thats pretty asteticaly (sp?) pleasing to the eye (at least to me)