How Can I make ALOT Of Money???

enka71

OK i finally beat Monkey Madness, Because i figured out i could do the holy grail quest and get 38 prayer..and i did. Now that i've beat that and got my combat lv up to 74, i want to to be rich! i have 4 k in my bank i think, if that...What do u guys think i could do to get alot of money pretty quick? my stats are:

Rune crafting-5

Fletching-33

Herblore-23

Crafting-33

Theiving-25

Mining-40

Smithing-38

Fishing-47

Cooking-48

Wood Cutting-50

I rember when i played last year, NO ONE had over 1mil...Now almost everybody has atleast 5 mil...I just cant see how they get that much!!!

Thank You Whoever helps me with this...

Mining coal is worthless. Only I buy for 200 each, and that is for 4k or more. 99 percent of the people buy for 150 each. It is not really worth mining for money until you are able to mine addy or rune ore. Which is about 10k per ore. How do I make money? When I was a lower level player, I would buy 4k coal, and 2k iron. I would make steel bars (2k), and sell for 600 each. I got about 1.5 mil. That is a 1mil profit every time. I can smelt 2k steel bars in a week over the summer. Now, I mine addy ore, and buy coal. I then sell the addy bars. Another way to make good money, is merchanting. It is really worth it. Buy a huge number of imporant materials ( coal and wood, being reaaly good. flax is also good) for a really low price. And sell them for at least 50-100 gp higher. you get lots of money ( Best merchants get around 500k profit for each session of mercahnting) and the best part is, all of your leveling up would go towards your combat. So you don't need to worry about all time it takes for geting your smithing to 99. I used to do merchanting for full rune sets. Buying for 184 sellling for 200. I did this until I needed to make more millions faster for all the dragon items. Hope this helps you.

Getting chicken legs when I say... BOO!

How about now... WILDERNESS!

Not to worry, Not to worry!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=565211

If you only have 4k in the bank, and can't merchant, I sugest that you mine 1k coal and 500 iron to make 500 steel bars, and sell for 550 each. With the money you get then, either BUY the ores, or use the money to merchant. but merchanting is really tuff! takes a long time to get the perfect deal,and most people give up, and sell for a low price after nobody buys for a high price. that is where most people fail.

DON'T MINE COAL for any reason. If you want to make steel, buy the coal and mine the iron. Although really, if you buy both and make c-balls you'll make more money. But this is very time consuming and REDICULOUSLY boring.

Good luck with whatever you pick though :thumbsup:

For they guy who said dont mine coal for any reason, you are gona have to mine coal when you only have 4k in the bank! And What to merchant? Well, My first merchanting years were merchanting things that everybody needed. Full rune? arrows being the best one! runes also huge. Coal, merchanting coal is very popular.

For they guy who said dont mine coal for any reason, you are gona have to mine coal when you only have 4k in the bank!

Only if you want to do steel to start with, which is really a rather silly thing to do in the first place. Smithing and mining (except pure ess) are very slow ways to make money.

i mined 1k pure essence and sold it all for 110k...took forever! i now have a worker mining 1k iron ore for 75k...i plan on selling i for 100-100k...

i did the very same thing months ago. i made at least 1 mil profit off it. when you make 200k hire 2 workers, 300k 3 workers, and so on. I had about 5 workers at a time and that really brought in the dough

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Despite my rant in the rants section, I still go law running when I'm short of cash. Each trip to Entrana on world 66, you get 27 laws. I usually do 10 trips and then sell them individually at 500g each in Varrock bank (usually on f2p worlds). It soon mounts up, and I can make 100k in a couple of hours with no problems. You have to enjoy selling though, 'cos getting rid of them one at a time can be a bit of a challenge. It also doesn't help with any of your skills, so is 'dead time' as far as training goes.

It's easy, it's safe and it's fairly profitable. You could use the 100k or whatever to start merchanting with and you'll be on your way to your first million :) Good luck!