Happy Halloween!

Faux

Btw, to the people who were giving out candies or trick or treaters, did you notice a decline in halloween spirit? Most of the kids that came to my house weren't in costumes (one of them, dressed up in my highschool uniform #-o - how lame) Most that were are like 1-10 years of age.

Well most of the people that came to my door were in costumes but it seems like there are less and less people every year. I remember there being tons of people out on haloween night but now it seems like someone comes to your door only once every 5 minutes.

Really? There were more people this year than the last it seems. The trick-or-treaters usually come in groups of 4 or 7 people every 5 minutes at my neighborhood. Well, it's not the same as previous halloweens where we would sit out on the steps and watch individual kids come by. I also notice that the majority of the kids here are much older and bigger :shock:

Question. How old is too old for trick-or-treatings? Or does it depend on height? (wear a mask, no one will know :anxious: )

But anyways. You're never too old for candy \'

Has anyone noticed the moon has not been full on a halloween for two years in a row, something strange is going on I think but, that's just me.

I didn't even notice the moon :(

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

Just wanted to have some fun this year, when the kids came over to my door and rang the bell, asking 'trick or treat', I answered "trick" and shut the door gently but with determination. Had to repeat it a few times during the night. I waited for hours, they never did anything to me, I felt evil. Wouldn't mind having my wall egged right now for some thrill.

We had our pumpkin nicked :lol: It was found later impaled ontop of a fence opposite our house. Someone also managed to blow up a cabbage and get it all over the street. That said it was the first time in six years that we haven't been egged or flour bombed which makes a nice change.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Just wanted to have some fun this year, when the kids came over to my door and rang the bell, asking 'trick or treat', I answered "trick" and shut the door gently but with determination. Had to repeat it a few times during the night. I waited for hours, they never did anything to me, I felt evil. Wouldn't mind having my wall egged right now for some thrill.

How cruel. Kind of funny though.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I woulda egged ya i'd be like "were's my candy you a**hole *throws eggs*." Now that woulda been classic... Take that back what woulda been classic is if i threw a pie.