Post Counts - Clan Discussion and Graveyard Disc/Help ~ DONE

Igna

I'm not one to care about post counts, but I've just now realized that I'm not getting any posts added onto my count from this forum. Is this supposed to happen, or is it some error?

If it's supposed to happen, I personally think that should change. Clan Discussion is a legitimate forum like any other; why should posts here not count?

Igna.gif

Moved from Clan Discussion.

I do agree, that if it isn't already, that posts in CD should count towards post count. According to the post count sticky, they do. Maybe the forum just needs resynchronised?

And while the issue has been raised, Graveyard Help & Advice is now just like General Help & Advice, and too deserves the posts there to be added to PC.

Offline and unavailable.

I do agree, that if it isn't already, that posts in CD should count towards post count. According to the post count sticky, they do. Maybe the forum just needs resynchronised?

And while the issue has been raised, Graveyard Help & Advice is now just like General Help & Advice, and too deserves the posts there to be added to PC.

Not trying to be horrible but I think you need to correct your grammer (not very good for a mod!).

aaron+e4.png

Finaly I can wield drag weapons.

Not trying to be horrible but I think you need to correct your grammer (not very good for a mod!).

Don't you mean "grammar"? :-s Honestly...

Sorry 'bout posting it in the wrong forum, by the way.

Igna.gif

I think that the posts in Clan Discussion should be counted toward post count. Why not?

If it's supposed to happen, I personally think that should change. Clan Discussion is a legitimate forum like any other; why should posts here not count?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg