Zaaps1

I have a small idea that I dont think has been posted before. I didnt know what to type in the search box so it here it is.

I know many skillers and people raising skills hate to have to log in and type thier password and username again and again and again when switching worlds. For many of us we can handle this, but what if your name is like: Iown3028342? Well you gotta spend a lot longer spending time to type those numbers thats what. So heres my idea, its kinda like what they got in yahoo. You log on once. Then everytime you change worlds you simply click on a new world, the game loads, you see a screen saying "You will be logged in on ( your name here)" Click log in and boom! there it is.

Say you wish to change accounts. When you click the log out safely button now theres 2 options, log out and sign out. the difference? If you log out, then log back in you dont have to enter your user and pass, while on sign out you do, so you change switch accounts too.

Should you close your internet browser, its the equal as signing out, so no hackers gonna get your account that easy if you log out accedentally. Also leaving the RS website also signs you out.

The place you type in your user and pass is right theres as usual, you just never have to sign in again until you sign out. This will save some time more the vast majority of people with loads of numbers or a hard to type user or pass.

I hope you like my idea and thaqnks for reading.

this can lead to hacking very easily, you can do something with the IP adress i think, not sure probably not, but it can lead to hacking within the page. Just choose a smaller name or get fast at typing like me ::'

this can lead to hacking very easily, you can do something with the IP adress i think, not sure probably not, but it can lead to hacking within the page. Just choose a smaller name or get fast at typing like me ::'

I dont see how that works out, and the shrt names are almost all taken