The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

Just did the caves again.

I took 2k addy bolts, 1.8k mith, 50 dragon(e) bolts.

I picked up all bolts till 360 180s and i had 1.6k mith and ~1.5k addy left @ Jad. Dragon bolts worked well, but i didnt mention a hit over 30, so i cant say they rip him off, then when i had 20 bolts left i switched to addy because i didnt want to box with Jad if i run out of ammo.

Healers healed him to full hp, and i killed him with addy bolts without problems.

Btw got hit a 50 once, I managed to lure him south of Italy Rock, then i lured healers to north (only 2, others were stuck behind him) When I killed them, i switched to range pray,and when i come back to Jad he hit me a 50, That wasnt range attack, because i had range pray ON, but it was as fast as range attack.

PS I recorded that fight, now i m editing it, Ill edit my post with a Link to DL.

PPS. Nothing really hard with new movement system, Almoast every 360 got stuck behind rock and i could switch my prayer off, or turn ranged if i got 90s.

VERY EASY.

Video link (200mb)

http://files.filefront.com/Firecapewmv/ ... einfo.html

Used 2 stratagies on him, 1-st Luring Healers, 2nd - Killing Jad while healers are on you.

Watching prefered :D

Why the hell did you kill 3 healers? They only come back again and you got hit 50 for it aswel as wasting bolts.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th was stuck behind Jad.

Healers return if Jad is fully healed, if Not they dont return, I couldnt see his hp so I killed healers, anyway I killed him ;)

50 was an accident...

IF you have few sharks left and u have 70 def i think its much easier to let healers hit you, or try to lure them in line so only 1 attacks.

:boohoo:

You either got that wrong or arn't explaining it right. Healers pop out everytime Jad is at half Hp only 4 will be out at a time get them attacking you and you have no problem...Just turn on steel skin ;) But either way gratz on the cape.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Just did the caves again.

I took 2k addy bolts, 1.8k mith, 50 dragon(e) bolts.

I picked up all bolts till 360 180s and i had 1.6k mith and ~1.5k addy left @ Jad. Dragon bolts worked well, but i didnt mention a hit over 30, so i cant say they rip him off, then when i had 20 bolts left i switched to addy because i didnt want to box with Jad if i run out of ammo.

Healers healed him to full hp, and i killed him with addy bolts without problems.

Btw got hit a 50 once, I managed to lure him south of Italy Rock, then i lured healers to north (only 2, others were stuck behind him) When I killed them, i switched to range pray,and when i come back to Jad he hit me a 50, That wasnt range attack, because i had range pray ON, but it was as fast as range attack.

PS I recorded that fight, now i m editing it, Ill edit my post with a Link to DL.

PPS. Nothing really hard with new movement system, Almoast every 360 got stuck behind rock and i could switch my prayer off, or turn ranged if i got 90s.

VERY EASY.

Video link (200mb)

http://files.filefront.com/Firecapewmv/ ... einfo.html

Used 2 stratagies on him, 1-st Luring Healers, 2nd - Killing Jad while healers are on you.

Watching prefered :D

i watched your video...so umm jad can still get stuck behind italy?

How about you stop having a whine about RuneScape and buy some of my steel nails for 28gp ea in the grand exchange, maybe some oak planks, and a hammer, build a bridge and get over it?

Yes there is a 2/5 chance of the Jad spawning and getting stuck there, it's mainly luck now with diagonal movement.

untitled6kv7.gif

Extract from the Runescape Knowledge Base on the TzHaar Fight Caves:

When TzTok-Jad is at half health

Whatever your approach, at half health, Yt-HurKots will approach TzTok-Jad and begin to heal him. As hard as it may seem, you must stop fighting the boss and make killing these your highest priority, or else they will restore him to full health and keep returning.

To get around these healers, there are generally two approaches.

You can either kill these healers, or leave them alive. Either way involves hitting them all once. When you have done this, they will all focus on attacking you, so they will follow you. Here you make your decision. Now they have stopped healing TzTok-Jad, you can either take them aside and kill them off one by one, or continue fighting TzTok-Jad and (hopefully) survive their melee attacks on you.

And there is my proof from Jagex themselves Zybez hasn't been doing their research :P

untitled6kv7.gif

Healers spawn when Jad's at half health. If you kill at least one of them while Jad is above half health, the healers will sometimes return when he hits half health again. I've killed the healers many times when Jad was above half health - sometimes they return, sometimes they don't.

77yLQy8.png

Nice to see you post again Muggi, did you make a new account in the end or quit altogether?

untitled6kv7.gif

If so its 100 % minigame of luck.

For example Jad stucking or Healrs returning.

And also 1 monster could respawn. (Remember this?)

I had 360 respawning. It is told that Jad can return too.

If u r lucky you will succeed.

Nothing can respawn unless it's healed quick enough by the large or small healers.

The caves is not based on luck it's pure skill just look at this great guide Muggi put together showing 3 most popular ways of winning the fire cape using your skills.

Only thing that's luck is the Jads spawn.

untitled6kv7.gif

Where was this guide 30 minutes ago...Love the guide. Going to try again, with a mix of all three. Such as, the caution of the pure, using Guthans, and using the Crystal Bow. I am thinking of using the K bow up until wave 62, then taking out the Crystal Bow. Love the guide. <3:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

greate guide i got to jad with a lot of super restores but only 1 brew i got lucky coz he hit me 3times but didnt ko me got him to half hp then bam ko :cry: that was my first try will take more brews now

For first try it's not bad really. Took me couple tries to get to jad. Grats though and gl on next attempts

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

Yeah on my first and still only attempt I said to myself even if I die it doesn't matter, so long as I reach the Jad I will have accomplished something and I did <3:

untitled6kv7.gif

Yeah on my first and still only attempt I said to myself even if I die it doesn't matter, so long as I reach the Jad I will have accomplished something and I did <3:

:o I know I got to jad on 2nd try and I was so tired, I was like, forget this I got to jad..and he 1 hit ko'd me :D

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

Other than what you shot you don't lose anything, the Fight Caves is a safe mini-game.

untitled6kv7.gif

aw got to jad easily with 3brews and 3super restores he spawned in the midle hit me twice but i survived it cost me 2brews got him to half hp atacked the healers then he hits me again but no ko i drink my last brew i was at half hp jad was at half hp too when i got him redbared a healer koed me with a 6 :wall: ow i was so close i acidently took atack pots instead of range pots so next time ill take 8brews 2range pots and rest super restores the cape will be mine im geting to jad easily i even watch tv during the wavves so my problem is that stupid jad :evil: and his healerrs :evil:

33165171ty6.png

Wow I think I worked out I need 19 Supers lol :P I used some of my brews by accident when I got hit a couple times #-o But still good lol. Just gotta get my Ranger Boots back from my friend for another attempt.

untitled6kv7.gif

Did an attempt today and got up to jad with 7 super restores and 5 sara brews, well i clicked on mage pray too many times and got hit 55, then the healers came and got hit 43 :/ i was so tense, i used rune c bow and only around 500 addy bolts. Gonna do another attempt now

veng/barrage - torso/hat - b gloves

dh64ot2.png