Hunting the Jelly! - Hunter 2007/Adam96ageli's Blog!!!!!

Hello all, and welcome to MY Noobish Blog. Me only being lvl 56 :cry: .

BUT, and that is a big BUT, I am practising skills! I will guide you through the amazing adventures of me, I and myself. :D First off, I will be practising woodcutting, then firemaking, then construction!!! :D Then maybe cooking (its alredy 53) woohoo! Well then when hunting comes out, If you dont have to pay that much to do it, I will be the first to get 99 hunting!!!!!! :D

And at lvl 55, that wil be desperate, tho somepeople hack it and somehow get 99 hunting in 2 days flat (they play all night <.< ) BUT, i will be the first person to get 99 hunting, while enjoy my day to day life.

Also, I made a list of my goals, there random though:

Consturction: Possible 90 goal (ouch! money loss)

Woodcutting: 70

Cooking: 99 (definetly)

Firemaking 70

Fletching 60

Ranged 60

Attack 60

Defence 60

Strenth 60

Fishing 80

mage 70

Slayer 90

Also I hope to get a lot of christmas items this christmas, save them up for a long time, then become rich!!!!

:D Here is me and my scared emote at my kool little hideout, no one hardly ever comes down here:

rsscared.jpg

Also, let us start off with my current skills, updating every second (i think

::' )

RSskills.jpg

I just advanced a wc skill!!! :thumbsup:

wc372.jpg

I haven't done THAT much yet, but every time I advance a skill, I will update this!!! Hope you like it, and I hope u wish me good luk in getting

a high wc and fm skill. :D :-$

EDIT: YAY!! my firemaking is now 29 AND My woodcutting is nearly 38 too.

fm29.jpg

YES!! Now I advanced my firemaking to 30, and most of you know what that means....

fm30.jpg

WILLOW BURNING!

burnwillow.jpg

Update!!! Now I am starting fletching, expect to see a lot of fletching going on. (its only 10 lol.)

adam96ageli.png

You will all suffer under the power of my ranged, 18!!! Soon to be 99! Hope you can help by errr, helping me.

Also I hope to get a lot of christmas items this christmas, save them up for a long time, then become rich!!!!

sorry to burst your bubble, but if you're talking about the ones that will be released, they won't be tradable, making them completely worthless.

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

I know, Runescape tend to do that now. Shame. Oh well, I will work out a way to get my riches anyway. :D

Getting my skills up now, I will update in a bit.

adam96ageli.png

You will all suffer under the power of my ranged, 18!!! Soon to be 99! Hope you can help by errr, helping me.

Updated!!! My wc afta a while is now 39, I am giving them both a break so expect to see construction lvls now. (my construction is 13 :cry: )

adam96ageli.png

sorry to be mean but I just don't want to see you disappointed.. sanfrancisco is right. waaay to high. and hundreds of people are planning on being 99 hunter first, and those are the people that play all night and all day.

you do realize taht the exp between levels gets greater and greater as the level increases?

goodluck! i do hope you accomplish your goal, but more importantly - have fun!

redbullsigortiz.jpg