Christmas Event!

pto6

Well, christmas is coming and Jagex may be wondering what to give the RuneScape players well here's my suggestion:

The holiday period is the week of christmas and the week before christmas...

To start the event you talk to an elf in one of the major cities, he will ask you if you can help Santa if you say yes you will get to watch a funny clip of you riding a reindeer.

When you get to Santa he will say that an evil santa has taken over the workshop so you have to get rid of him... but he is well guarded so you will need to get the door ey which is under the plant pot.. but when you enter evil santa says you have to entertain him, so then your behind a stage you can pcik up a yo-yo and a puppet (these will disappear when you finish) so when your walking the puppet and spinning the yo-yo he will interuppt and say he is bored so you'll have to leave...

When you've left talk around the elves one of them will give you a freezing cannon which you use on evil santa... but you'll have to get in the workshop again but the key's hidden on the roof of the workshop, climb the outdoor ladder then get the key, once you've got the key go back into the workshop then use the cannon on the evil santa!

He will drop a black santa hat he was wearing on his head you can take it if you wish!

Then go to the real santa he will give you 10 black christmas crackers and he teleports you back!

Well done you've finshed the Christmas 2006 event!

The christmas crackers can be used on another player to crack them and one player get a black party hat (untradable) but don't worry if you didn't get a party hat if you've done the event, when the holiday period ends you'll still get the hat.

:D

blacksantazn1.png

blackphatks9.png

blackchristamspp4.png

Support me on the Runescape forums http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/lang/en/aff/ ... 1,33952375

If you lose your items you can get them back from diango

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

Bad Idea

1. Santa Hat - it dont bring out the christmas spirit

2. Black PHat - it is not a bad idea to make black phat

3. Black cracker - is is not a bad ida to make black cracker

well except diango is running all the holiday events except easter from now on, if u did the halloween event you'd see that he's "on track for christmas"...i don't like this because it's kind of unoriginal, i'd like to see some new things.

The blk phat is a myth and i bet jagex will keep it this way, besides I don't think andrew or paul will want to give up their rare item(s).

blk santa hat would be like evil santas hat, maybe give it to santa as proof but keeping it won't bring out the holiday spirt, maybe halloween next year but not santa, maybe death robes.

blk christmas cracker, first i wanna say WTH did you get this idea. just go with the rest of the candy cane, jester, tri-jester, and bobble, and wooly set.

I just realized that we haven't had a wieldable weapon slot item since the Rubber Chicken. Maybe a Santa Bag that your character carries over their shoulder?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

So its basically just copying the 2001 and 2002 events, but changing the color on the item? Jagex won't do this.

Yeah, its the same TYPE of item

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

well except diango is running all the holiday events except easter from now on, if u did the halloween event you'd see that he's "on track for christmas"...i don't like this because it's kind of unoriginal, i'd like to see some new things.

In the 2004 holiday event there was santa waiting for you in the major cities

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!