Selling 2 Call of Duty sigs, name can be changed

Guest Infam0us915

Guest Infam0us915

second if any1 wants id sell for 150-200k or so...if more than 1 person wants the first one, id start bidding, start bids at 500k

second if any1 wants id sell for 150-200k or so...if more than 1 person wants the first one, id start bidding, start bids at 500k

500k?! I'm sorry but that is nowhere near worth 500k, not to mention it wasn't a custom sig either.

Guest Infam0us915

500k?! I'm sorry but that is nowhere near worth 500k, not to mention it wasn't a custom sig either.

ryan, anyway, these sigs were for a contest and they wouldve been 500k or more, thats y i said that

ryan, anyway, these sigs were for a contest and they wouldve been 500k or more, thats y i said that

fair enough..