Saw III?

Youaretheman

Man, some people are sissies. Hostel didn't even make me cringe, maybe except for when those gang kids bash that guys head in with rocks. Most of the gore wasn't graphic enough to really tear me up, and the one scene that -was- graphic enough - i think it's obvious which one - was a bit poor graphically, looked like b-movie gore. Couldn't stop thinking about Class of Nuke'Em High after.

Saw 1-2 arn't really that nasty at all, maybe except for the pig drowning scene and brain drilling bit in 3. Yeah, 3 was pretty rank...I don't see all the fuss about Hostel though? Seemed a bit of a hollywood b-movie to me. Maybe I watch too many horror movies...

logo.jpg

I watched Saw 3 over the weekend, and the only thing that made me mad was the fact that somebody had brought a 7 yr old girl with them to see it. Now, I'm in my twenties and I almost needed therapy after it was over... I can only imagine what sort of nightmare that poor kid would be having. (I informed the responsible adult that this movie was not for children, in case they'd intended to see Flushed Away and wandered into the wrong theater. They stayed.)

Horrible to hear that! Poor child must have been traumatized for the rest of her life

You people make me sick. Ever think that is her choice? Because of you I need a parent instead of their permission. They have to babysit me because punks like that whine of that might scar us. Pain is inevitable, so I embrace it. Aha? Scarred for life because she saw blood? Blood is something I see daily to weekly, doesn't matter, screams and shrills are natural.

Hostel I thought was just over doing it but ya, seen it, fine plot. Hated the beginning, no movie needs over use of nudity, I can do without that.

Back on topic, saw Saw 1 and Saw 2. Haven't seen Saw 3 because I needed a parent to babysit me. I been seeing R - Rated movies since I was 6, doesn't bother me a bit. But now, I need a parent, they do not care. They care about other things, not movies. Better get it on Net Flicks, (spell check). I don't visit the site at all, my sister does, and my dad.