Nrzonline's Blog ~~ 93/99 Strength! ~~ New Stats Pic

Hey man, i love your blog! I'm gonna keep track of this one, add me to the support list, i love the way you've done the pics as well!

Hope you get your combat and slayer goal so you can raise more pray :P

Apcrump0.png

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes i knew your name was familiar and that i had prolly posted on here at least once or twice before...and alas..i was right

But check up on you have not i done lately...which im glad i have now as i can tell that you have made signifigant progress! =D>

Keep up the good work and you will be getting whip drops as well soon enough :wink:

~DRUM

Nice blog! I enjoyed reading it.

P.S...Your blog is still alot nicer and more organized then mine :thumbsup: Good work on that ::'

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Nice blog! I enjoyed reading it.

P.S...Your blog is still alot nicer and more organized then mine :thumbsup: Good work on that ::'

Well, it's not about who's blog is nicer right? It's about the fun, and keeping friends/people that are interested up to date. But a compliment like that always makes me feel good. Thank you, I'm very glad you like my blog too :)

Hmz, played for the first time today, since the break...

I've 95% completed my flash animation for school, only need to add some sounds for the presentation. Also need to create my report, scenario and storyboard before the 29th of january. Also need to make some dutch assignments, (3 chapters) for monday. Quite some work left to do, but I will be playing a bit this weekend! Thats for sure!

Gratz on str!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--