TO MODERATORS - read posts before moving

brave

This is the only place I could find to put this.

I created a thread in the General P2P Forum called "Fastest way to craft nature runes". This thread was started to enable the various methods of crafting nats to be discussed.

When I logged into the forums today I notice that the thread has been moved to the Help and Advice forum. Now as stated above I was not after help or advice, but a discussion on the subject. Perhaps, in hindsight, I should have given the thread a different title as it is obvious that you mods move threads according to title without looking at the contents. I shall be more careful with my titles in future.

Please can you move this thread back to the General P2P forum where it belongs

Now that we have the use of Fairy Rings, especially the CKR one near Shilo village, I was wondering which method is the fastest one to use for crafting nats.

Using the Zanaris -- CKR -- Nat altar -- Zanaris method I can get between 25 to 30 runs per hour which is anywhere between 700 to 1590 nats per hour (depending on pouch usage). Is this comparable to the Abyss method?

Please give me your thoughts.

If this is the thread in question, I do think it is a perfect fit for Help and Advice. The way it is worded as a question invites other people's advice. I suspect that if it is moved back to General P2P, it will be reported over and over again for being a question...and therefor better suited for Help and Advice.

Additionally, let me assure you that the moderating team reviews threads before simply taking action based on the report notes.

- Ard