Need help using dead fall trap

Esh

I'm having trouble getting the dead fall traps to work. I can set it up and I can bait it but each time a kibbit comes by it doesn't kill the kibbit. I've tried using different quality of logs up to yew and still get the same result. If you can help please because I know I'm not the only one having prolems. current hunting level is 24.

Thanks

Telroth1.png

It doesn't always catch a creature, you could try adding bait (raw meat in this case, bird meat will do) for a higher chance of succeeding.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Like I said, I can set it and bait it but the trap is failing. I've been using the raw bird meat that can be found from the bird catchers drops but I wasn't sure when the guide said raw meat if that meant like bear or if the bird would work. I didn't think that it would be sucessful each time but when you go through a load of wood without one kill you start to look for what is going wrong.

Now that I got my level up a little more I might go back and try it again to see if I was just to low of a level.

Telroth1.png

Yes I was wearing camo and no I was farther than four steps. Do I need to be closer? I've been raising my level on lizzards but it's to competitive so I'm going to try falcons now. I'll see if being closer to the trap works.

Now I just want to know.

Telroth1.png

Did you try to catch the right kebbit for your level?

I tried setting up a death fall for kebbits as soon as I got the level, but it failed every time! Right-clicking the kebbit revealed it was the wrong kind, and that my hunter skill was too low to be able to catch it!

Good luck.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...