How Do I download .swf files? How do I upload them?

ROBOSRUS

.swf are flash. They're designed to be hard to download. I believe there are extensions for firefox to download them.

Here's one although i havnt tried it: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2390/

It says it can download ones from youtube. And youtube is embedded flash so i suppose that works...

Well: Actually, they're not designed to be hard to download. But alot of sights embed video into flash which makes it harder to download.

.swf are flash. They're designed to be hard to download.

No there not! they consist of a single file its impossible to stop someone stealing online content.

By default browser developers never included a "save as" function for them because 90% of users will never need to download one their intended purpose was/is for embedding into websites. They are not intended to be unstealable in anyway just no one bothered making it easyer for the avarage user like they did with images.

I personally pull them out of my cache

recently i started using

videodownloader.net to steal from youtube

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Uh, I jus use the firefox plugin, can't be bothered doing it the long ways :oops:

Can someone give me some help using that? I'm trying YouTube as the plugin says it can, but I keep getting an error with it...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: youtube_get() in /home/.decca/javimoya/videodownloader.net/vd/test.php on line 56

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Uh, I jus use the firefox plugin, can't be bothered doing it the long ways :oops:
Can someone give me some help using that? I'm trying YouTube as the plugin says it can, but I keep getting an error with it...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: youtube_get() in /home/.decca/javimoya/videodownloader.net/vd/test.php on line 56

I'm not sure what causes that, it's possible that youtube modified their code slightly, but I really don't know. The best place to get support would be to email the extension developer:

image.png