WIP: Web Design Layout

cruiser1338

web1.jpg

Comments and criticism and ratings are welcome. As you can see it is just basically the layout part. The content will be determined as the layout unfolds. Please rate, but tell me why I got a specific rating.

By the way, MI-5/Spooks is a British television show that iss on A&E in the US. It features many characters, and it is really really cool. The new season (3) begins in January, so this was the inspiration.

web1.jpg

Comments and criticism and ratings are welcome. As you can see it is just basically the layout part. The content will be determined as the layout unfolds. Please rate, but tell me why I got a specific rating.

By the way, MI-5/Spooks is a British television show that iss on A&E in the US. It features many characters, and it is really really cool. The new season (3) begins in January, so this was the inspiration.

Simple but effective,

Off Topic:Starts tomorrow for me :D 0wnage

-o-

Thanks a lot guys, it's really appreciated.

I'll have the layout finished hopefully by Wednesday. After that, maybe I'll offer one free RuneScape oriented layout (coding not included, but you can buy that). Then I think I'll make websites on this board (not free).

I'll put up a test version that's coded, look here for the link.

Keep it coming!