play on 2 accounts on 1 computer

npt_mario

That is against the rules.

Rule 8 - Multiple Logging-In

You may create more than one RuneScape account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time, and they must not interact with each other in any way. This includes 'drop trading' or any other method of item transfer.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Is it against the rules? Yes.

Is it possible? Yes.

There are 3rd party programs that allow you to fool the RS servers into thinking you're using two different IP addresses.

I used to have a muted friend who logged in on his pure on a different server, and PMed everyone whenever he wanted to say anything.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

yeah u run one window on normal java and the other on unsigned applet...thats highly against the rules though. multi logging. but i used to do that anyways...play on one acc and wc yews on my wc pure...till the wc pure got banned.

now...2 pcs....2 IP addresses...one wired one wireless :P

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

yeah u run one window on normal java and the other on unsigned applet...thats highly against the rules though. multi logging. but i used to do that anyways...play on one acc and wc yews on my wc pure...till the wc pure got banned.

now...2 pcs....2 IP addresses...one wired one wireless :P

You can do both logins using normal java, as long as they're on different worlds

Locked~I think this topic is getting a little out of hand. We really don't need to know how to multi-log since it is against the rules.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog