• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thanks, I'm probs going to need someone to help me with Horror from the deep, as I'm not going to fight the monster myself :oops: Basically, I'll give you an invent of food, and you drop where I'm standing. When I'm out of food, I pick up the dropped ones. But thats for tomorrow, as I'm tired, and am going to bed. Night.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Oh thanks, I'm probs going to need someone to help me with Horror from the deep, as I'm not going to fight the monster myself :oops: Basically, I'll give you an invent of food, and you drop where I'm standing. When I'm out of food, I pick up the dropped ones. But thats for tomorrow, as I'm tired, and am going to bed. Night.

Hmm only you will appear down there while killing the dagannoth mother, if I went down there I'll come to the cave with lots of normal dagannoths. :|

But, your probably tired and didn't think of that. :wink:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Turns out it was Ell Rules1 on Chelsea's account, I tell tom to read what I said at the bottom of page 1, he gave me the stuff back, but not my sharks. (Didn't pick them up).

tomrepayseo8.png

Strange, in edge he said he had 27 SHARKS. I'm going to kill him in the wilderness fo' that

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Turns out it was Ell Rules1 on Chelsea's account, I tell tom to read what I said at the bottom of page 1, he gave me the stuff back, but not my sharks. (Didn't pick them up).

tomrepayseo8.png

Strange, in edge he said he had 27 SHARKS. I'm going to kill him in the wilderness fo' that

stop stirrin lol i neva sed i had any sharks, so leave it out.

tomrepayseo8.png

You said buying sharks. Skill said he had some, you said i already have 27.

So yeah?

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

@B:

Yeah, I'll be on in about 20 mins, going to have breakfast >_< look at the time.

@Chelsea:

DM him? You have better levels, he has much more experience. *Chants* Fight, fight, fight!

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

tomrepayseo8.png

You said buying sharks. Skill said he had some, you said i already have 27.

So yeah?

no i bloody well didnt, and why would i asay buyign sharks then say. i have 27 sharks, stop it man ur just trying to be a stirrer

Wow, I'm so lucky to have these great friends, and B even offered to make me a sig 8-)

bdonatesqb2.png

elldonatestx3.png

And yeah, thanks welephant, thats exactly what I was thinking lol, it they want to argue, do it on there own threads. oh well.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Dam why must I be so supported? lol

@ Potter:

Err.. Black Dhide legs and chaps, fury, ranger set, gloves from RFD (not sure which), zammy book, and ghostly top. Will look hawt!

@Ell:

Yeah, Umega's gunna let me do some alching for him soon, will get me 64 mage, then ill get it higher.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã