Just another "Fastest way to make money?" thread..

Altra

K, I want to get some gp as fast as I can so I can my real life bf a present for Christmas on Runescape to make up for not being able to afford anything in real life. I prefer to make gp with my skills, rather than merchanting, so please don't just say "merchanting" and walk away <.< My skills are as listed in my siggy. Thanks in advance, anybody :)

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Merchanting...

Meh, Kidding! Merchanting coal is the best thing to do. Buy coal for 160 each on world 1,3,4,5 and then sell it for 190 each. It's actually easier to buy on worlds where there aren't so many people because on world 1 there is always a rich guy that buys for like 180 ea. Also try to find a perm buyer as it makes everything faster. I managed to get 1 mil in a day... Keep doing this untill you got 24 mil, Buy a santa hat and give it to your boyfriend.

Well I guess you could Fish seeings how your level 84 or something.

But honestly. You SHOULD Merchant!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

You have good money making stats. Fish sharks...should be quite fast at your level. RC Nats, great moolah. Grow Ranarrs... :) Lots of ways to make money. But if you want it fast, merchanting really is the best route.

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.