Could I claim a Fire Cape?

DeadPolkaDots1

Hiyaz peeps, I'm about 40k exp away from 74 Range, and it got me thinking that I could possibly try and beat the Fight caves. I have 73 Range(atm), 60 prayer and 73 defense 75 hp and 90 cb.

I have watched Muggiwhplar's videos and read the guides, but I'm still doubtful. I only have 1mil gp - not enough for all the equipment, but I can easily make that needed money.

I don't know if I have enough skill? Is it a real challenge? Or is it over rated?

Thanks in advanced.. <3:

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

Your stats are fine, although I am a bit worried about your financial situation. Every attempts will cost you 400-500k, and that's only when your crystal bow charges already are 180k. You can use the proselyte- black d'hide setup though, no real need for barrows armour.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

You do have a chance however i would ponder weather to get 80 def if it was me. Your range is deffinitely high enough.

About your cash, try and make about 5 m before you go in. That way if you fail you've got cash there for another run. Plus if you come out with it, you don't want to have no cash. Its easyer to merchant with 1 m then it is with 100 k.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Mmmm to be honest i'd get my range to 80 & def to 80. Get full guthans (you can sell it once its done.) I'd do all this because its going to cost you 950 k just to recharge the bow. Now if you do it on your first attempt you save almost 2 m if you use 2 bows. & and you don't have to go thru all the trouble again, which i tell you, is worth it.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg