Exp's Diary (OffLINE) Last Updated: 1st January

i always wanted my own diary :cry: ...just kidding but good luck on your goals =D>

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Wow, 2 reply's and I havn't even got my first picture up, looks like I will be having a better runescape time.

Tip.it community ftw!!

Thanks ~MAK

Edit: Oh darn imageshack is down : (

i always wanted my own diary :cry: ...just kidding but good luck on your goals =D>

I want a diary which I can keep so that I can remember all the wonderful times with everyone : )

It makes sense and other's will have the pleasure of reading, that's only if this is a success. (sp?)

~MAK

Thanks andu, yeah I was thinking of fishing and cooking before training defence so that I had food to use. I am not a fan of pest control, to easy.

The food that I would cook would most proberly be sold for money for fletching....dunno.

Thanks anyway for posting.

~MAK

because it gives good defence, and it's my first proper helmet.

I have never had a rune helmet, I have always worn hat's : )

For some reason I hate helmets... ohwell

~MAK

lol, I don't really like helmets either. thats why i generally wear rune without the full helm even if i do own it, which i do. I changed my hair stylw and it looks hideous so i now wear my h.a.m hood always. I don't want to get my old hair back. I can't be bothered :-w edit: i lied, changed hair back. pics are on page 2 of my blog.

to show support I have put a link to your blog in mine

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

pretty nice skils they are kind of like mine thoug i got 3mil more total xp but i am pretty non combat orientated an you are totaly not wel i would say go for lvl 60 fish and cook but up it a notch to 68 for monkfish (i assume a few mage lvls wont be a problem and you got the questpoints) monkfish r0xz0r your s0x0r (my attempt at ever anoying ''1337 speak'') wel go for it hope you get more total xp then i =) keep that as a motivation

edit: il see if i can dig up some monks for ya good luck

rs: ~ik bid~ without waves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dam right andufus.....i quit 3 months ago (mentioned in the off topic forum, where only people with the attention span of over 5 secs will go to)

But now im back...and im ready

Im gonna revamp my page now to make it better, and this is no longer a diary....

HYT ALL

~MAK

I already started wondering where you went.Quitting without telling lil' Tributes eh? :twisted:

good to see you're back. Good luck on your future goals.

Oh, and you have one wubly ammount of tokkul <3: