lookie lookie

Trumpeteir

guys i didnt do that part, it was elementa1 2 that was in charge of the dragon head, i was the archer and allice the background

AND I DID NOT DO THE RIPPING IT WAS ELEMEnTA1_2 now dont jump on me ok!

Taking someone else's work, any work of any kind, and using it as your own without permission is like ripping a person's brain or arm off and pasting it on your forehead so you can look better according to yourself. No excuse, ever. If no one has thought you this in RL, now you learn from the people of the tipit media board.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

guys i didnt do that part, it was elementa1 2 that was in charge of the dragon head, i was the archer and allice the background

AND I DID NOT DO THE RIPPING IT WAS ELEMEnTA1_2 now dont jump on me ok!

Taking someone else's work, any work of any kind, and using it as your own without permission is like ripping a person's brain or arm off and pasting it on your forehead so you can look better according to yourself. No excuse, ever. If no one has thought you this in RL, now you learn from the people of the tipit media board.

:lol: I love the way you put in the real life example :lol:

Anyway, trumpeteir, regardless of whether you did the dragon part or not, it's still ripping... You are 'using' a work of someone elses (partially), and that is not allowed... Remove thre dragon head, and maybe you won't get flamed?

(I'm not gonna get into detail about the dragon head, cause I already have in elementa_1's other post, and it almost got me banned, for erm, abusive language :lol: ...)