Rule 8 Question

PMega

I know this probably a very dumb question, but I can't seem to find a straight answer to it so here goes:

I see a lot of people making pure accounts; in these accounts, do people generally transfer items from their main, or do they get a skill up and make money to pay for stats without any account interaction with the main?

:oops: I only ask because my real-life friend is always making pures, and continuously supplies them with millions of GP from his main. I'm always dubious of his behavior.

In addition, I myself am toying with the idea of making an account that will get the quest point cape at around level 65. :o Although this would take so much work and time that I probably wouldn't - I'd much rather just keep working on my main - it would DEFINITELY be made a lot less tempting for me to do it if I had to make money completely from scratch.

Anyways, help with this question would be greatly appreciated, and when the thread's done it can be discarded. Thanks! :D :D

Both of those are breaking that silly rule, but its no different from somebody starting their first account and their high level friend giving them 200k starting cash. I doubt they can track it easily, sure it might be wierd if a level 5 has 200k gold, but I remember being level 20 and some guy who was quiting gave me rune plate and legs. Before that, I didn't have 10k, sold the armor and had 10 times that. Charity is not forbidden :).

lol i remember my friend quit runescape for 1 year, sold all his junk which added up to 70m and gave it to his noob account for "safetly" purposes anyways when he came back it got banned( noob account) it was a good day because he wasn't so snobby anymore *)

I Quit Not Because I want to, I just dont support Racism. ~ May 1, 2007

~Oct.2002 Verteran~