My goal for 99 wc

Hello fellow tipit'ers my rsn is Tidus_inc first of all allow me to introduce myself properly with some info about me

Around christmas last year and just recently came back around late november this year starting from scratch

At first i didn't know what i was going to do so i started cutting yews starting at 74 wc i had a goal for 10k logs to make a quick 2.5m and then go fish 10k sharks and go for 99 fletch once i hit 85 wc and my 10k logs goal i spent a month choping already so i decided after that i was going for 99 wc since i was already choping

I found a good way to keep me choping wich is getting myself lazy enough to never leave my wood cutting spot in the gnome strong hold since it's close to the bank and usualy empty for the worlds i pick

So now i've been here over a month and a few minutes ago i hit 89 wc wich will be posted below i enjoy woodcutting because not only am i usualy alone i've already made 11m( more than i had before i quit) so im pretty happy

I have 9k more yews to cut until i hit 92 wc then im switching to magics wich i need 25k mages till 99 i know willows are faster but im taking the more profitable way and considering im using the yews for fletching later and selling the magics for cash for my fletching goal later down the road

so support me to 99 wc :)

Levels:

89 wc

89wc.jpg

And my stats as of 89 wc:

mystats.jpg

not very good but i'll be skilling for the next half a year at least

My P chat is always online so feel free to add and pm me and im always choping in the gnome stronghold in the finland worlds usualy

Edit: sorry wrong area a mod mind moving it to rate this please >.<

Great goals, but this should be posted on Rate this! Or Blogscape.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Good luck getting 99 wc good achievement as its a unbuyable skill :D from 92 - 99 getting magics logs is a great idea plus when you sell them you'll probably sell them all in like an hour cause of demand :D

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

I've shipped this on over to BlogScape :wink: It's pretty borderline, but I think it's better suited here than Rate This!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

good luck :thumbsup: 25k mages logs is a lot of work, but you can pull it off if ya stick to it. ::'

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg