Barrows with Initiate

Sk4terpunk90

inititate gives a negative to magic doesn't it?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

With 55 magic and -44 magic penalty, I can still kill all the melee brothers within 15-25 Slayer Darts. For some odd reason, it doesn't seem to horribly effect your ability to cast it.

And I used Prayer Robes the first few times I did it, and I went through Prayer Pots like a knife through butter. I was using 4+ every trip. Now I'm down to one and using lobs ::'

So.. I'd say if you want to do it for fun, use Prayer Robes/Initiate. You should get Barrows Armour to do it, but that's just me.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

if your gonna use pryaer armour, use procelyte + wite knght boots and gloves and god book (and fire or trimmed stat cape, if u have). best prayer bonus u can get

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.