Dagannoths.

Spicer001

go to the island put a cannon near the enterance and load it. start shooting. climb up stairs. wait for cannon to run out of ammo and go down long unough to refil it. it will hit all of the dagganoths within range because they arent attking you. real quick for a slayer task.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

One of the best slayer tasks you can possibly get. If you have a cannon, for sure use that. If not, wear your best range defense armor (such as full rune), and just have at it. They'll fall pretty quickly. At level 65 attack, def, and strength, when I first started fighting them, I could last over half an assignment on a full load of lobbies (roughly 60 of them).

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Do lighthouse quest if you havent already.

The good thing with the dagannoths under lighthouse is that there is a shop upstairs. That means you can bring noted food and cash, sell food to shop and buy it back unnoted. By doing this you can stay at lighthouse as long as you want :)

Sure, using cannon there is great, and what I always do myself. But cannon balls are expensive, so you may want to fight them "the normal way". Then just bring your normal melee armour, food and eventually potions if you want to use that.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png