Foosball Rules

Guest XplsvBam

Guest XplsvBam

I've looked up the official rules but I was wondering about a certain factor that the rules ignore. Goalie Shots. My understanding is that if you kick the ball with the goalie as long as no other play hits the ball and you score you get 2 points. But it is ok if the ball banks off of walls or players.

I just beat my brother 10 to 2 and he is having a fit because I scored a goalie shot and he thinks that it doesn't count because it it banked off his goalie.

How do you (personally) play goalie shots?

I used to play them as 1 point, as any other goal.

But then I used to make fun of the other people because I actually score a goalie shot. :P

-Mitch

New sig to come!

I've looked up the official rules but I was wondering about a certain factor that the rules ignore. Goalie Shots. My understanding is that if you kick the ball with the goalie as long as no other play hits the ball and you score you get 2 points. But it is ok if the ball banks off of walls or players.

I just beat my brother 10 to 2 and he is having a fit because I scored a goalie shot and he thinks that it doesn't count because it it banked off his goalie.

"My understanding is that if you kick the ball with the goalie as long as no other play hits the ball and you score you get 2 points."

same if the ball hits the player I expect. dunno about walls.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

Guest XplsvBam

"My understanding is that if you kick the ball with the goalie as long as no other play hits the ball and you score you get 2 points."

I have no idea what you mean. Are you saying that if the ball hits the player its the same as the player hitting the ball or are you saying that because a player doesn't hit the ball it doesn't matter if it hits the player but you don't know about walls?

Maybe you need to work harder on your conversation skills? Or just think about what you are saying before you say it?

House rules baby

Exactly. We play all goals are one point each. If you score off the "face-off" without the opponent touching the ball, the goal doesn't count.

summerpngwy6.jpg

I have no idea what you mean. Are you saying that if the ball hits the player its the same as the player hitting the ball or are you saying that because a player doesn't hit the ball it doesn't matter if it hits the player but you don't know about walls?

Maybe you need to work harder on your conversation skills? Or just think about what you are saying before you say it?

i personally would play all goals count as 1, but yea i meant that if the ball hits the player its the same as the player hitting the ball (so it counts as 1)

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

All goals that are scored are 1 pnt, except own goals, goals with the midfield and shots that are touched by the opposition before landing in the goal, but that are not quite own goals, both of those don't count. The result is that half of the goals scored don't count :P

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg