Old people leave their blinkers on

Bnaped

As they say Old people and Asians are the worst drivers around.

:| All my asian friends and I are great drivers.

I find old women bad drivers.

Actually, I find teenage girls and soccer moms bad drivers as well. So I guess that means all female species.

^That's just a broad statement and I'm sure all the girls on this board are great drivers :thumbsup: *cough*

Please don't be sexist... though I will stop there... *remembers previous times when self has accused Guy of being sexist* :-w

Yeah and racist, whoever was chatting about Asians. But anyways, I reckon that old people should retake their driving test or something, to ensure they are road safe. But meh, I don't have money to drive, so either way it doesn't bother me.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Yeah and racist, whoever was chatting about Asians. But anyways, I reckon that old people should retake their driving test or something, to ensure they are road safe. But meh, I don't have money to drive, so either way it doesn't bother me.

My granny recently got a car (she'll be 80 in february) and as far as i know she has to retake her test every two years, though I may be wrong. Personally I think that'sa good idea - it may be stressful for older people but at least it;l'll make things safer.

I think all drivers should have, not a test as such, but a re-cap every ten years or so. The rules of the road are ever changing, people who passed their tests several years ago drive by a slightly different set of rules to those who pass now.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

My granny recently got a car (she'll be 80 in february) and as far as i know she has to retake her test every two years, though I may be wrong. Personally I think that'sa good idea - it may be stressful for older people but at least it;l'll make things safer.

Oh really! I didn't know that! I thought it was one of those ideas that people always say, but are never enforced! That's great.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Old people should be eaten.

No they shoudln't :?

at least not until they been ground up for mcdonalds

Maybe someone should grind YOU up... :roll:

Ouch, that comeback must have taken ages to think up. The biting wit is killing me.

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Old people should be eaten.

No they shoudln't :?

at least not until they been ground up for mcdonalds

Maybe someone should grind YOU up... :roll:

Ouch, that comeback must have taken ages to think up. The biting wit is killing me.

I took more thought than random sarcasm... :roll: And as for the "biting wit" killing you, I hope it's prolonged and painful. :evil: Maybe after the world is rid of you, we can "grind you up for McDonalds" like the old folks you love so much.

I took more thought than random sarcasm... :roll: And as for the "biting wit" killing you, I hope it's prolonged and painful. :evil: Maybe after the world is rid of you, we can "grind you up for McDonalds" like the old folks you love so much.

You lash out on me, yet im not the one who nitiated the idea of ridding ourselves of old people. Not only that but it was an obvious joke. Quit trying to start things that dont need to be started, i really dont feel like arguing with some adolescent [puncture] about joking about grinding up old people.

And at least if i was ground up for food when i died i would be useful, what does a rotting corpse do for the world?

monkeys.jpeg

Sorry for flaming a joke, but it wasn't at all obvious. :wall: Personally, it's not something that I would joke about.

You seriousely thought i wanted to grind up old people???

WOW, i seem evil.

Cool :twisted: :twisted:

monkeys.jpeg