Banned?

Suluu

I ask for help on forum, cuz i couldnt find answer anywhere...

So, my account has been disabled ( :/ ). I apologised for braking RS rules. Now there is blue text 'apology made'. There is also 'Last chance appeal', but it is still pending.

I have 10 blackmarks and I wonder if I will be able to play on my character. If so - when? I heard that blackmarks disappear after 6 month, but dunno if its true. Will Jagex enable my account after 6 months, when blackmarks disappear, or when they only accept (i hope they will :]) 'last chance...'?

those black marks are like ur markes out of ten but in this test if u get perfect u pay penalty and if u get zero u dont pay penalty!!!

NOw u have 10/10 so u pay penalty of ur account(ur life) being banned(dead)

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

I don't think they will just go away after 6 months, although you might get unbanned from your appeal. I've had 1 blackmark before, but was removed after a certain amount of time (Don't know how long, because I just recently checked to be surprised that it was gone)

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

How on earth did you manage to get 10 black marks?

I've been playing for 5 years and have zero!

I don't mean to sound nasty... but why didn't you learn a lesson after say, the 8th one?... then it would never have come to this?

Harrington.gif

......Your account has been disabled

Please check your message-centre for details

aaah the most welcoming log in message[/b]

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

you can chek at the appeal a offence think at main page and i think they never go away =( thoug i got none =) i had 10 first for 2 things i did not done but i could apeal and explain what i meant with my words (they thought is said i was jagex and wanted his pas but i said i reported him for stealing passes and said jagex would do with my report what they wanted)

you must move on, i apealed my ban and waited 1 year - no answer... Nothing complete nothing....I moved on creatiung new acciount, i learned my lesson, i hope you learn yours....

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.