buying sig 85-100k (pending the queality)

Greg_gw

a fishign sig somthing about me at docks throwing a harpoon with a shark on it throuugh a river trolls head.. or

a pking sig with me pretty mich killing som1 in rune and laffing o and it switch on and of from 86+ combay to 80+ fishingand then Greg Gw in a corner in blue or green or somthing kthxbai

edit: if its really good ill go up to 200k

blowfl3.jpg

goodfellasjo2.png

firmasopranos3oz2.jpg

u would have to tweak a few thing b4 i'd consider to buy it... my char should be in full rune should have a drag long and well, should not look like a retired ninja and uhh.. the text should be in a corner or somthing if u tweak it a lil i might buy

blowfl3.jpg

goodfellasjo2.png

firmasopranos3oz2.jpg

OMG tim, stop carting that signature to ever request someone has for a signature, its poorly made and never fits the subject [poorly=really really horrid] And turn of you Caplocks, no one likes to read capt. posts, its rude.

OMG tim, stop carting that signature to ever request someone has for a signature, its poorly made and never fits the subject [poorly=really really horrid] And turn of you Caplocks, no one likes to read capt. posts, its rude.
Amen to that. 8)

Amen to that. 8)

Amen to your amen about that 8)

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Amen to that. 8)

I second that.

Amen to that. 8)

Amen in response to your amen about Blazer's amen, concerning Godslayer's statement, directed at Timmo's sig and post.l 8)

Dang, I killed it :cry:

Amen to that. 8)

Amen in response to your amen about Blazer's amen, concerning Godslayer's statement, directed at Timmo's sig and post.l 8)

ROFL, you guys crack me up. :lol: :wink:

Amen to that. 8)

ROFL, you guys crack me up. :lol: :wink:

amen, and all that good stuff but, wheres meh siggeh!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!-

blowfl3.jpg

goodfellasjo2.png

firmasopranos3oz2.jpg