Fastest Route to Barrows

Fire_Flame01

Hi Guys and Girls...

i was just wanting to know what is the fastest way to barrows... ive just started to get into barrows with 2 good drops so far, after doing it for about 20 runs...

i have been using the ecto telly and going through cannifis and then the swamp, through that really long winding path then finally making it to barrows.

Im asking this cause there has to be a faster way. all i need to know is what the fastest way is, and what quests would be involved to get there.

Thank you all for reading.

duomagenp9.gif

I need a Duo Mage Partner to Kill Rexie with. I have alot of experience, just no one to go with.

If you can help me, i would love to here from you. Just PM me. (Im 88 Magic, 70 Prayer, 86 Def and 107 Combat)

Do the "In Search of the Myreque" you will get a shortcut from the canafis pub into the swamp there, you'll only have to walk a few screens enter the little swamp boat and you'll end up very close to the barrows (at the east side of Mort'ton).

The fastest way to get at canafis is to either use a kharyll portal (ancient magick) in your house or use the fairy ring DLS that ends up under the canafis pub.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg