Couple of sig requests... 150k each

Peter

Ok for the first one, it's '04-'05 snow season, and I need a new snow sig. I'll leave it at that, if you have any questions contact me.

For the second one, sort of a retro style. Kind of like Old Navy's site. Sorry for having to use that site, there's not much else I could find. Again, any questions, contact me. Most people here have my msn by now, but if you don't it's mazzapeter[at]hotmail.com.

So payment is 150k each, unless there's something amazing. As always, if there's more than one I like I'll buy them both.

Thanks, and no pixels please.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Good day,

I'll give it a shot.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

EDIT:

I have completed my submissions, please tell me what you think. Changes can be made. "Sample" message will be removed on payment, if bought.

Snow Sig:

peter_snow.jpg

Retro Sig:

peter_retro.gif

Knight, the retro sig isn't quite what I was looking for, sorry. As for the mountain sig, it wouldn't be bad if it was a bit clearer (less blurry) and the text was removed. I don't like the font either. Thanks :).

peterstretchfn5.gif

Heres my try;

petersample.jpg

Yes I know it doesn't really look like snow thanks to the blue-ish overlay.. it's actually overylayed in black, because the original render was rather bright. Lemme know if theres anything I can do to improve, or post the original.

Unfortunately none of those are things that I was looking for. I didn't really want terragen renders for the snow one, and I am pretty flexible on the retro. Also on that one there isn't anything I'm interested in. Sorry guys, thanks for playing.

peterstretchfn5.gif