Road to another Santa Edit: Santa turned into...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the new pictures, although the one with the kalphite queen, well.. could use a little more work on the chat box. :XD:

Very nice luck with the Dk's, do you usually go with a team or just duo/solo them? And, if you solo is it hard?

Best of luck with your santa goal, I'm sure you'll get it very, very soon with your luck. :wink: And thanks for posting in my blog! Very much appricieated.

Loving the new pictures, although the one with the kalphite queen, well.. could use a little more work on the chat box. :XD:

Very nice luck with the Dk's, do you usually go with a team or just duo/solo them? And, if you solo is it hard?

Best of luck with your santa goal, I'm sure you'll get it very, very soon with your luck. :wink: And thanks for posting in my blog! Very much appricieated.

Im not very good at fakes, that was my first ever :P

And i usually go with a 3 man team. Duo occansionly. Latest one getting us 2 zerkers ::' Also thanks again for the Luck :) And np, i really do like your blog though \'

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

luring to get ur spear back is why theres so many lurers now... just dk in veracs till you get it back ::' rather than making rs even worse. if you wanna be a loser then gl then, lol. also when doing magic-only trips, use protect item... because if lurers come you can pretty much die instantly on magic-only trips... seriously tho id understand MAYBE luring the 120's trips but how is luring random innocent people "karma"? you probably dont even know what the word means.

luring to get ur spear back is why theres so many lurers now... just dk in veracs till you get it back ::' rather than making rs even worse. if you wanna be a loser then gl then, lol. also when doing magic-only trips, use protect item... because if lurers come you can pretty much die instantly on magic-only trips... seriously tho id understand MAYBE luring the 120's trips but how is luring random innocent people "karma"? you probably dont even know what the word means.

lmao!!! madeinwales got owned :XD: :thumbsup: \' =D> :P

Don't insult my friends on my blog? And yes.. luring is wrong.. but so's insulting people? :-k

Anyway, World 115. Guy that lured my friend came in TWICE tried to get us killed. Failed both times ::' . Me and david aren't gonna die too no lurer! :notalk: Also, pics coming up!

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

Don't insult my friends on my blog? And yes.. luring is wrong.. but so's insulting people? :-k

Anyway, World 115. Guy that lured my friend came in TWICE tried to get us killed. Failed both times ::' . Me and david aren't gonna die too no lurer! :notalk: Also, pics coming up!

yeah, its mainly because adnic was inexperienced at kings, was it his first or second time?

experienced, or edgy :ohnoes: :uhh: people know to look at the minimap for white/green/blue dots that are running towards you

anyway better luck next time adnic, we'll get you that spear again

yeah, its mainly because adnic was inexperienced at kings, was it his first or second time?

experienced, or edgy :ohnoes: :uhh: people know to look at the minimap for white/green/blue dots that are running towards you

First trip, we taught him everything. Oh and a warning guys!

World 115 5pm GMT - 8pm usually, Level 120, Guth plate helm, v skirt, d mace, g shield. Can't name names can i? :-# Will usually lure. So you've been warned! Stay safe! ::'

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

here's what i got from dagg kings (with guess me 22 and madeinwales)

zerkerls5.png

only person to get a drop ftw? \'

also this was just before me an david e 1111 went duo'ing and then got lured by the same guy who lured adnic1's spear (it was actually realy funny because he followed david around and got himself hit by about 80 damage)

mindreaderwa5.png

this was just before me an david e 1111 went duo'ing and then got lured by the same guy who lured adnic1's spear (it was actually realy funny because he followed david around and got himself hit by about 80 damage)

That happened to me and david last night. Sigm...I mean the lurer followed david around saying "U flamed me" Kinda pathetic really. :-w

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO ADAM GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP ZE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!! You're gonna get there chek out my blog lol and post! lol#

Joe_aka_Jerk173

:shock:

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png