rate my sig

gangzta-9

So number are more important to you than constructive critism?

2/10, I kind of like the blue.

yeh... UNLESS! the critism is any help!... saying ''put more effort to it'' doesnt really help me...

and i really just wanted a rate.. =) ty for your rate

Fishing: 99/99 - 4,243 to 99

Cooking: 99/99 - achieved in 2004

WC: 87/90 -

FM: 82/99

Fletching - 91/99

Well, if your truly want a rate... 0.5/10

I could easily put that together in Photoshop in 3 minutes. Way to be unique and put tons of work into your sig. The text needs lots of work, the background is way to simple, and you put no effort into it. I like the color though, so that's where the 0.5 came from.

And, by the way, rates don't really mean anything without C/C. All they do is boost/crush your ego.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Just because you're new doesn't mean you can't put any effort into something.

OK... ! thanks for the ''rate!''

cause im pretty sure thats what my post said

youve got an attitude problem

but ill c/c it, i really like the colors, put that bright line a bit lower, remove the drop shadows, make the line fade a bit at the left end

7/10 simplicity

signature_1.gif

I don't rate. They're way overrated. A simple number "7/10" tells you nothing. Giving criticism helps. I personally feel that me telling you that you didn't put any effort in it helps a lot. That means you need to spend more time on something than putting three different shades of blue in a line and adding some text. Sure, it's a sig, but nothing special. Not worth posting here. I suggest you read the sticky at the top of this board.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I don't rate. They're way overrated. A simple number "7/10" tells you nothing. Giving criticism helps. I personally feel that me telling you that you didn't put any effort in it helps a lot. That means you need to spend more time on something than putting three different shades of blue in a line and adding some text. Sure, it's a sig, but nothing special. Not worth posting here. I suggest you read the sticky at the top of this board.

ok... that 1 was better... my point, if you are gonna give critism, give critism like taht... now i know what to improve... and yeah your right...

i didnt use much time on it... but... i hope i will improve and i thank you for your rates

Fletching - 91/99

It looks like you just put 3 colors with the fill tool and text with the drop shadow. Its just... so ... plain. Its just uninteristing. Just three basic colors and text. I would definitely add something to it, atleast like a pic or something.

MoguraTipit.jpeg

It looks like you just put 3 colors with the fill tool and text with the drop shadow. Its just... so ... plain. Its just uninteristing. Just three basic colors and text. I would definitely add something to it, atleast like a pic or something.

yeah i am on to taht now =) ty for your help

Fletching - 91/99