62-70 maging advice

OceanZephyr

I'm lookin to get my maging to 70, Im just looking for random suggestions, i only have 2 ideas, cammy tele or just mage with death runes. Just leave any suggestions you can think of, thanks.

2upz5up.png

always trading cooked : monkfish and sharks for your raw

High-Alching is always a good way. If you can craft one of your materials it makes it all the better. Whether it be nature runes, yew longs, dragonhide stuff... that's mucho denero saved right there!

Other than that.. cursing is an cheap way, but extremely boring. Deaths are pretty costly but are fun.. and Cammy teleport is pretty costly, as it has no return.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

If you can high alch (craft nats, buy longs, that makes a 8 gp profit a bow or something ) that would be good: also, if you have money, you can buy cosmics 130 each, and cast diamond enchant in the mage training arena for around 67k xp an hour.

And lunar, It's spelled Dinero I think.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Yup, you're right. It's dinero. Heh.. Thanks for pointing that out; I'm in Spanish this semester.

But on topic.. you could also get a bunch of chaos, good mage gear, and chaos gauntlets and hit up the steel dragons. Great for some good profit and decent magic experience. It helps to have 2k+ chaos at the start of each trip to let you stay down there longer. Bring along a few antifire pots and don't forget your shield! Read up on the guide for it here in the AoW. It'll help out a bit (although it's a melee guide). Just modify it to your situation. That's what I did!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Well, you could always buy all the runes to get a mage book at the mage training arena, I mean, assuing you dont just enchant all dragonstones in the enchanting arena, you'll make that 500 some thousand experience, and make money ontop of it. It'll take you about 18 hours of work though, but that still may be faster. Idk