Advice on dust devils

mcneilp

i was wondering what levels other than 65 slayer would be a benifit at killing dusties?

Also which equipment to bring and useful killng methods eg range, mage etc

TY in advance

8-)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Well, it's best to range these little dudes. Without a facemask, you can't stay down there forever by Guthans. Maging would end up being costly methinks. So high ranged, probably 60+ would be a great benefit towards you. Wear your best ranging gear and find the safespots. Bring a fire staff and some nats to alch things and keep room in your inventory. Also, if you have the time, go ahead and get bones to peaches. You could stay down there indefinetly using melee that way.. but that's the only way really.

If you wanna take the melee route and don't have Bones to Peaches, note your food and sell it to the shop that's outside the well. (Assuming there is one.. I've heard of one) Then buy it back again and head back down into the well for some more slaying.

Good luck and Have fun!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Having the bones to peaches spells can help alot if your meleeing. If you intend to range (which is probably the best way) it would help to have a pretty good level 70+ I'd recommend, but lower levels work.

I wouldn't really Mage them, a waste of runes in my opinion, melee or range is the best way to go. Your best range gear, whatever you can afford will work nicely, I perfer the Crystal bow myself because I don't have to run to pick up the leftover ammo after each kill, but this can get pricey.

As for melee, something with high defense, and a good weapon will suffice. Find what you like, and improve it as you get more experienced. :D

Looks like Lunar_Drifter, beat me to it. :anxious: