Fast Weapon Switching Technique?

voncritic

How do you switch to R2H from Bow, and swing immediately at the target without waiting or click again?

I've been doing this practice for a while but still can't get it right. :wall:

Is there anything to do with Internet connection? Auto-retaliate? Or anything that affects the after-switch effect?

I am back.

Thats how i do my K.Os on my pure.

Its easy, just switch (have auto retaliate on). I dont click, i just wait, becuase bow is fast, they sorta eat when you hit them, so it sorta dosent count...or they eat just after they hit 0 hp

Coming Soon

well it takes practice.. try on guards..

just as u pull back ur bow switch tio 2h. it workd almo0st everytime.. its really fun casue on members u can shoot a d long sometimes

So I heard. Yes, it is the second time I got the answer - switch when "pull back your bow". Do I have to adjust the timing based on my Internet connection speed? And does camera angle affect that visual effect? What camera angle do you use?

I am back.

well it takes practice.. try on guards..

just as u pull back ur bow switch tio 2h. it workd almo0st everytime.. its really fun casue on members u can shoot a d long sometimes

So I heard. Yes, it is the second time I got the answer - switch when "pull back your bow". Do I have to adjust the timing based on my Internet connection speed? And does camera angle affect that visual effect? What camera angle do you use?

it depends where i am pking/training. on my pure range i use North in edgeville so i can spot my enemys and then switch to west.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

As soon as you the arrow is coming off your bow, click 2h then the person or monster your fighting.

Oh! That's another answer, click 2h then the target... even without seeing the 2h in my hands? I'll try that. Could be a bit slower than full-automatic switch but sounds safer... :-k

I am back.