open guild,combat 60-90. (pures 60 skill level)

WE MEET ON WEEK DAYS, WHENEVER WE WANT.

The name is Rune Scape Mofia. We go by R.S.M. we chill in rune crafting alters, cuz they look cool 8-) . we go into deep wild, so dont bring to much stuff. :shame: We usually die to pkers. We have a couple of main policies. (1)You betray you die. :thumbsup: you have 1 chance to stop. (this policy has been tested. we will start to be nice to you after you are fully trusted. then if you break trust, you will hope never to see us in the wild again. It isnt quite open.If you have a bad attitude, to any1, then you might be kicked out. If you suggest mutiny, you will die. We are very strict with our rules, and you will never know who is one of "The Originals", so you wont know who you can trust with your sneeky ideas, and if you are suspicious, :^o we reserve the right to kick you out, and or kill you :ohnoes: Other than that, its a fun group. :) No, really, we are a pretty nice group. :P

Note:dont ask us to add you untill you are a real(trusted) member, you can add us, but we will make you wait.

Note: this isnt only a pk clan, we just hang out alot of the time, so it doesnt matter if ur in one already. Invite your frends/ other clan members :)

(O, by the way, we are hit men too.) :twisted:

PM me to join (I am not the founder, but thats classified info) :-$

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

i am not a pure... -.- i said that your combat must be 60, unless you are a pure, in which case, your skill level must be 60... i thought i made that clear enough...any more questions???? :wall:

ps:sry, the auto update thing messed up my stats...i edited all of them..guess it didnt like that... i have :50 attack, 50 str, 38 ranged, 37 prayer, 49 hp(its impossible to have 50 hp, and gain no hp) :wall: 50 mining, and 41 smithing...but those arnt combat anyway.

~Amlord1~

AMLORD1.png

AMLORD1.png

DMR-Sign-Up.png

If you are attempting to recruit members for a clan or group , please use the recruitment center forum found in the clan category.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear