~|High Level F2P - What Should I do?|~

StrikerRay

fishcape,Striker%20Ray.gif

^My stats

I'm jus wondering what I should do in these F2P worlds. I have 2M cash at the moment, but I also have a red mask so I could sell that or something..

OR

Should I save up my money for a phat? I've always wanted one and that was my goal i nthe first place..

Thanks

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

Well you could have some fun PKing :) Maybe just get your Atk and Str up a bit.

Or you can get 99 fishing :P

If i were you id sell your mask and buy a santa. Although i dont know the prices of those lol.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

i could have ended up in your spot, if i had a red mask. what my friend did, even though it was a green mask, is make 1k steel pl8s, high alch and *if it makes money* get money back with extra exp in mage and smithing, or mining if you want to get exp for that too. im not sure, i retiered as im broke, horrible money maker and also yr 11 subjects in the way. maybe ill event some calculator that judges time and money used to get skills up \'

Popoto.~<3

It's only $5 a month. I waste a lot more on a lot less! Join. You are missing out on a lot of quests and a few good skills!!

^Okay that really makes me mad lol. How many times do I have to say it?? I've BEEN member before so I already know it's better and I know everything about it but I cannot get it atm. So please, no one say 'Get Members' :)

Anyways, thanks to everyone that gave me a reasonable suggestion, I might actually craft...Still not sure. Right now I'm cutting yews and I'll be doing that until I get a good idea :P

reduccionoy9.jpg

Try to get all your skills to level 70, as i'm trying to do right now. Or work up your runecrafting and try to make a profit off of it.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

If would sell the mask, buy a santa, and then spend the rest of the money on skills. High levels to me is much more satisfying than money. Then again, I've never had much money, so my view may be a bit baised.

Lol exacly. Once I got my first like 10M I wanted to get a phat and they were like 20M. I don't even remmeber how I got that 10M..

ddaanniiellh: I might do that....But thats a waste of cash =p I don't wanna spend too mcuh money

reduccionoy9.jpg

I'd pk some while training my str then become a member the first I get. High str will help you on members, and for that 2M i would save it for a whip on p2p if you don't already have 1.

Oh I forgot to say, when I'm member I could make more than 1M a day so I don't worry about cash that much \' . And, any skilled f2p knows this, when your level +90, it's not safe to go into the wildy alone. Theres always clans with like 20 people in it with level +100s hahaha.

reduccionoy9.jpg

Try to get all your skills to level 70, as i'm trying to do right now. Or work up your runecrafting and try to make a profit off of it.

~Ddaanniiellh

ya u shud work ur rc up a bit, ur character will seem more well rounded with high in all stats, i have no respect for those characters who just raise cb and hav elike 10 ttl skill stats..

so work on some rc, world 16 air crafting, itll cost u some but u wudnt mind

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

It's only $5 a month. I waste a lot more on a lot less! Join. You are missing out on a lot of quests and a few good skills!!

^Okay that really makes me mad lol. How many times do I have to say it?? I've BEEN member before so I already know it's better and I know everything about it but I cannot get it atm. So please, no one say 'Get Members' :)

Anyways, thanks to everyone that gave me a reasonable suggestion, I might actually craft...Still not sure. Right now I'm cutting yews and I'll be doing that until I get a good idea :P

Get members.

Joking ;). Maybe you should try to look some pking clan, and do some pking. It's fun.

u5zhkTY.gif