Godslayer & Poseidon's Pixel Signature Shoppe[w/Premades

_PoseidoN_

.:[//Godslayer & Poseidon's Pixel Signature Shoppe\\]:.

If you are interested in purchasing a sig please fill out the following information.

Name:

Character Hair and Color(This Includes any Facial Hair):

Characters Skin Color:

Characters Garb:

Background:

Weather:

General Colors:

Additional Informaiton:

Premades:

Herblaw:

herblawist2.gif

Minimum Bid 200k In Increments of 10k

zimsig1.gif

Minimum Bid 200k

The minimum price for a sig is 200k. However, If you are anxious to get your sig, Customers with a higher paying price will be given first priority.

Thanks for you Buisness,

Poseidon & Godslayer

First Cuustomer!

Name:Master Zim

Picture of char:452.jpg

Background: Pray alter.

Weather: None

General colors:Text in Green and black. No specific colors on background.

Aditional information. I want a guy in full on his knees like he has just died with the tip of my sword right in front of his face. In the top left I want Master Zim. In the bottom right I want The Most Charismatic BlacKnight.

HEHE I would like to purchase one of these awesome sigs (Poseidon's is AMAZING)

not much description of what I would like on it, I trust that you two will do a good job.. looking for something with some of the following on it:

Nuin Elite (must be on)

k0m0d0 dr4g0ns (must be on)

73+ wc

1100+ skills

havent decided about what I want for a picture or BG.. you pick something you thing looks good plz

Name a price when finished plz

Well, the herbology one we just wiped up in like 3 hrs, so it isnt our best, but we thought we could use some more example lol. Erm, im working on the outlines of Master_Zim's, but I'm at school right now I'll be home in a bout 3 hrs tops :roll:

___

to Nuin'

Please fill out the entire form and provide a piccy, then I'll start yours [plz not a wildy siggy lol :shock: ] Also, price is 200k [just to restate] and youy get higher priority the higher you pay!

Well, the herbology one we just wiped up in like 3 hrs, so it isnt our best, but we thought we could use some more example lol. Erm, im working on the outlines of Master_Zim's, but I'm at school right now I'll be home in a bout 3 hrs tops :roll:

___

to Nuin'

Please fill out the entire form and provide a piccy, then I'll start yours [plz not a wildy siggy lol :shock: ] Also, price is 200k [just to restate] and youy get higher priority the higher you pay!

Umm, when I said pray alter, I meant the pray alter in wild where people dm. :?

o.0 wowee nice goodluck with your shop 8)

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

You can barely read the font and you can't even see me. I wanted me, looking exactly like I did in that picture with the tip of my sword right in front of the face of a guy in full on his knees like he had just died. :? I don't really wanna pay for something that is nothing like what I asked for.