Is there any way to foresee HP gained from Magic accurately?

voncritic

E.g.

Current Magic Level: 61

Equip: Blue Wiz Hat / Top, Magic Amulet, Elemental Staff

If I'm going to cast 10K Fire Strike (Max hit 8), how much HP experience I gonna get?

I calculate it as Average hit 4, multiply by 10k, that's 40k Damage I gonna do.

40K * 1.33 = 53,200 (that's the estimated HP experience I will get)

How correct is this? Can anyone help? :-k

I am back.

100% correct...assuming you do EXACTLY 40,000 exp damage which i can guareentee you that that will not happen

So ya 1.33 * (however much total damage you do) = your total hitpoints experience you will gain :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

100% correct...assuming you do EXACTLY 40,000 exp damage which i can guareentee you that that will not happen

So ya 1.33 * (however much total damage you do) = your total hitpoints experience you will gain :wink:

Is there a better way to predict how much damage I will do?

I am back.

ask a fortune teller the following...

"EXACTLY how much Damage do you see me doing if i use 10k Fire Strikes...how much total damage will i wind up doing after all of those spells?"

Wait for her to reply to your question...

Then when she gives you the exact answer as to your total damage 10k spells will do...

Multiply that number by 1.33 and you will have your total exp gained for hit points :wink:

Seriously though its impossible to know how much damage you will deal before doing it <.<

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

i see. so the most educated guess would be after i cast like 1k and re-calculate the average damage

ask a fortune teller the following...

"EXACTLY how much Damage do you see me doing if i use 10k Fire Strikes...how much total damage will i wind up doing after all of those spells?"

Wait for her to reply to your question...

Then when she gives you the exact answer as to your total damage 10k spells will do...

Multiply that number by 1.33 and you will have your total exp gained for hit points :wink:

Seriously though its impossible to know how much damage you will deal before doing it <.<

I am back.

Or you could level up entirely on failed curses, and range for hitpoints. :wink:

EDIT: Or you could use a lizard/salamander all the way. I'm pretty sure that there is no base XP for those, and you only get magic XP for the damage that you deal.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007