An "offline" general log-in

Elessar3019

Ever decided to go check up on your recovery questions, blackmarks, high scores, and vote in a poll? I can tell you, it gets pretty annoying having to click "log out" then go right back and log in. Then when you're done, "log out" again. So why not put a "log in" button on the main menu that will allow you to do all that stuff from the same page. It could also include a quest journal much like the one here on tip.it <3: , where you could check off the quests that you've done and see which other quests can get you exp in a certain skill. Not to mention the forums, which log you out if you're inactive for a few minutes.

Discuss. I can't see any immediate problems with this suggestion, but I'm sure someone else will :wink:

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

It was like that a long time ago before the changed the main page.

Yes, Jagex changed the format so that if you forgot and left yourself logged in to vote for a poll, noone else could use your account to do other things, like set your recoveries or change your bank pin.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg