• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, heres one I did in about 30 mins.

!Edit!

Added some brushes to it

TutorialSignature1.gif

!Edit!

Since you said you wanted green & brown for grunge, heres some I changed the tint to.

TutorialSignatureBrown.gif

TutorialSignatureGreen.gif

Hey really sry for all the images, but I just changed the brushes and color, I hope you like it.

TutorialSignature4.gif

I'll make you a bunch of sigs. I've got a bunch more (totally different styles) i'm just tweaking now ;)

ace1.jpg

ace2.jpg

ace3.jpg

ace4.jpg

ace5.jpg

Font sizes, positions, faces, colours, styles etc.. can be changed, so can the colour of the background for each sig :) And i forgot the quote, i'll try adding after my next 'batch' of sigs :lol:

"Sample, by venomai" will be removed after payment (if i win).

AceSignatureSample.gif

AceSignatureSampleGreen.gif

AceSignatureSampleRed.gif

Ok, this took me about an hour or so, But I'm pretty happy with its outcome. I can make it any color you can possibly think of, and if you want me to add a little extra stuff just tell me. And of course, the sample icon in the upper left hand corner will be removed if this is the winning signature.

Guest -Ace2cool-

ok.. so far i like stoked, vens, and zdrags the most.. stokes and venom, try adding more decoration? id have to say zdrags is winning..

altho noone has tried to make a white one or a stoney one..

lemme specify.. zdrag, the first version of the blue 1, ven, the first and last one of urs.. and stoked.. the only one uve made.. lol..

ven, try to put maybe a glow around my name.. maybe move the text somwhere alse, and have more decor

Oh and DH.. err its pretty damn sweet but i dont like the green.. and i dnno just not wat im looking for, sry bro, very nicely done tho

ok.. so far i like stoked, vens, and zdrags the most.. stokes and venom, try adding more decoration? id have to say zdrags is winning..

lemme specify.. zdrag, the first version of the blue 1, ven, the first and last one of urs.. and stoked.. the only one uve made.. lol..

ven, try to put maybe a glow around my name.. maybe move the text somwhere alse, and have more decor

Oh and DH.. err its pretty damn sweet but i dont like the green.. and i dnno just not wat im looking for, sry bro, very nicely done tho

Alrighty. If you can narrow it down for me a bit and tell me which background(s) you prefer the most, it would be great, because i've got somebody else buying and they'll take whatever you don't buy (you get first dibs, since your payment is higher ;) Hehe)

And by decor i assume you mean some kind of 2D (like linework?). Scanlines, funky hexagons, tech shapes, etc..? Or did you mean something else, like stock photos?

Guest -Ace2cool-

Alrighty. If you can narrow it down for me a bit and tell me which background(s) you prefer the most, it would be great, because i've got somebody else buying and they'll take whatever you don't buy (you get first dibs, since your payment is higher ;) Hehe)

And by decor i assume you mean some kind of 2D (like linework?). Scanlines, funky hexagons, tech shapes, etc..? Or did you mean something else, like stock photos?

lol ur the expert.. justdecor.. scan lines may help.. and on ur post, i like the first and last ones.. and liek i said make my name stand out maybe

Guest -Ace2cool-
so u want me to add a bunch of rs pics to it? that would look horrible, nothing worse than adding rs screenshots :\ i'll try to spice it up though :)

no, i mean like a cool fncy somthing lol not a pic

Guest -Ace2cool-

Mal.. very nice.. make my name glow white or somthing tho, and err

Nad and water.. both have the same prob, the text is to small.. and not really drawing attention.. theyre look awesome but i dont care so much about the bg as the whole thing

and nad urs like i dnno dark n stuff lol