Paying 1.2MILL For an AWESOME SIG

Guest -Ace2cool-

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sry been busy with my gf lol :oops:

err anywyas.. i like the sigs.. but id like to see more of a variety..

im gonna give yall about another week.. but i dont want anymore blue sigs.. i either want a white one.. which i want to be like pur.. glowy.. u no..

or a stoneish one.. like maybe gravel sort of well i dnno.. just think.. stone tablet.. thnx, gl to all

and ya sure id like ppls opinions.. theyre always welcome

Lol, mine isn't really blue.. does that count? Meh, mine is also pretty different compared to the others.. No one else really did grunge except for me. And... ..My first entry was a bright and glowy blue / white.. yet you still said no. Anyway, you really should've just told me you don't want my sig instead of complaining about it.. Made me work on it for no reason at all.

I'm out of this competition as of now.. Uh, Thanks. Hope you're happy with the other entries you get.

sry been busy with my gf lol :oops:

Always nice to have a life off the forums :wink:

im gonna give yall about another week..

:D

From now?

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

Guest -Ace2cool-

nono ive just seen enuf blue sigs, now i wanna see some white.. and whoever was the one who posted a sig on tha page.. cant remember name.. it owns!

NONONO WF i luv ur sig.. prolly in first place so far! lol i just wanna see more diff kind of sigs.. and urs is diff.. kind of wat i wanna see

nono ive just seen enuf blue sigs, now i wanna see some white.. and whoever was the one who posted a sig on tha page.. cant remember name.. it owns!

NONONO WF i luv ur sig.. prolly in first place so far! lol i just wanna see more diff kind of sigs.. and urs is diff.. kind of wat i wanna see

so i lose? not the top 1?

This is starting to sound like a way to get free

sigs...

Wow thats the most ignorant thing I"ve ever heard. He's paying a lot of money for this he has every dang right to be picky so till you pay 1.2 million for a sig you can't say that he's trying to get a free sig. Ace is honest and always pays out.

Ooh, are you serious? =) Lol, I didn't think you really liked it. Mmm.. Maybe I'll get it back up in a few days or something. That is, if you don't get some better entries :wink:

Guest bobado900

heh sup bro nice to see you have some money after the scamage =D

...i thought you were some master sig maker guy lol i asked you to make me a sig heh =p

ace2coolsig.jpg

as always i can add/take off some things if you even like it. tried to put all the kinds you requested together in one. its mostly white, then got kinda rocky things to the left, and its blueish. so there ya go. :roll:

jab

EDIT: oh and btw, on the thing, it looks like at the bottom the black side bars dont go all the way to the bottom. i checked my PS version and they did, so i dont know if thats just cuz its on imageshack or what...anywho, just verifying that they are actually NOT there.

panoramiadk9.gif

sigs...

Wow thats the most ignorant thing I"ve ever heard. He's paying a lot of money for this he has every dang right to be picky so till you pay 1.2 million for a sig you can't say that he's trying to get a free sig. Ace is honest and always pays out.

Hey don't get your undies in a bundle. I'm just saying because he asks for one thing, people make lots of great sigs, then goes "oh no I've changed my mind, forget it, new style." Also I have never met this guy so I have no way of telling if he's an honest person or not. It's called being catious, not ignorant.

There.. I uploaded it again. I also got bored, so you're lucky.. and I put up another piece for you to choose from. Pick one:

ace2cool_fix.jpg

The one you described to me that you wanted earlier, or so I took to be your description of what you wanted, anyway. Right? Or..

ace2cool_fix2.jpg

My thoughts on what the piece should've looked like, or..

ace2cool_redo.jpg

A completely different look I came up with just now while sitting here staring at the screen, completely bored out of my mind and nothing better to do, or..

ace2cool_redo2.jpg

If you're weird, the exact same thing, only with inverted greys.. Just in case you'd like black more than white, I guess.

I'm hoping you reply soon, as I'm going to remove these in a couple of days if you do not. I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect sig to suit yourself.

Guest -Ace2cool-

sigs...

Hey don't get your undies in a bundle. I'm just saying because he asks for one thing, people make lots of great sigs, then goes "oh no I've changed my mind, forget it, new style." Also I have never met this guy so I have no way of telling if he's an honest person or not. It's called being catious, not ignorant.

nono i like the ice style.. i just want to nhhave a variety of entries to chose from.. and every1 was making ice.. so i told yall to stop n try making some white ones..

lol, pity. i do, however, know that when he sees "THE ONE" it will be like a brick hit em in the head. then he wont be able to pay you becuase he got hit in the head with a brick... :x

Aww shucks. Thanks, and that was hilarious. So Ace, what do you think about a sig with Icy stoney bricks that's really white? :lol: