Paying 1.2MILL For an AWESOME SIG

Guest -Ace2cool-

Guest -Ace2cool-

lol, pity. i do, however, know that when he sees "THE ONE" it will be like a brick hit em in the head. then he wont be able to pay you becuase he got hit in the head with a brick... :x

Aww shucks. Thanks, and that was hilarious. So Ace, what do you think about a sig with Icy stoney bricks that's really white? :lol:

u can try it but i dont usually like the whole brick thing. maybe sort of faded brick pattern mite be pretty cool.. i really dont know.. ur the expert :)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ic3_Man

Hey ace, do u like this style? if so i could change text and stuff and move things around for ya. I just created this design, so it's pretty new :)

thegrave1sam.png

what you think of it?

Hmm.. I just took a look my new one on 800x res.. and it looks kinda grainy. I should fix it up, though would you care to comment on it anyway, ace?

On another note.. Very nice entry, brammy. =P It may be better without the thing on the top left and different font, though.

8) 2cool.

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

For a 1.2 mil comp, I figured I'd see better sigs... Out of all of them The only 1 worth looking @ to me would have to be

Ace2cool-1200k.gif

and maybe possible nadrils... but there still not worth 1.2 mil

But what do i know? lol BUMP