<^> the blog to sharks <^>

I'm thinking of abandoning my blog due to lack of support

I know that in this forum 90% of people just click blogs and don't post. Whatever I was fine with that when I made this. But really, most posts are mine thanking people for supporting (a whole 1 person I think, another pointed out that 76 isn't good because sharks are slow).

If I don't have a blog, at least it won't be shoved in my face that I have no suppporters.

cooker!.png

Table of Contents:

1. Introduction

2. The Process

3. Progression Bars

4. Fish Count

5. HYT collage (so may TIF members fish at barb village world 7, when I'm not being lazy :wink: I will take pictures of them)

6. The Actual Blog

1. Introduction

Yes yes, another one going for sharkyness.

I lost all my accounts.. bleh. So I made a new one, got into fishing and cooking, and hey! Now I want to go get sharks! The second skill I really got into was fishing. When I was a little noob I went straight up to 69 fishing and 65ish cooking when I was still in my combat level 30s. I fished for swordies and lobsters, dropping all the tuna. I spent 100% of my profits on magic so I could get lvl 41 and cast wind blast (I thought people who were rich enough to use up 300gp in one cast were gods). I basically didn't touch it for 2 years, getting a measly 72 fishing and 67 cooking in that time from random spots of it. However, now I'm back and ready for some fish!

2. The Process:

From the start of this I'm fishing another 1.3k lobsters to get me 65 fishing (on karamja, for some cash). I'm cooking them, then selling for 200 each. Then I will buy 15k feathers and fly fish at barb village world 7 all the way to 76 fishing! I cook everything on the range just west of Edgeville bank, where I store my fish. At the end I will sell all the trout/salmon for around 40-50 each to low level pkers, making around 600k. Or if somebody sees this, and wants to buy any of it, you can place an order and when I hit that many I will sell to you for your price 40-50each it doesn't really matter to me.

3. Progression Bars:

oh%20rly%20now.gif

oh%20rly%20now.gif

4. Fish Count

Lobsters:

Fished:938/1837

Cooked:536

Burnt:83

Trout:

Fished:0/???

Cooked:0/???

Salmon:

Fished:0/???

Cooked:0/???

*I don't burn trout or salmon, so no burnt category for them

5. HYT collage

none yet, haven't gone to barb village to fish yet :!:

6. The Actual Blog

2-13-07 I just fished 198 lobsters on Karamja, nothing special.

Levels:61 fishing

2-14-07 421 lobsters down on the snow day! Cooked them all too! Also valentines day <3:

Levels:62 fishing, 63 cooking, 64 cooking

2-15-07 Had to stay after school to take a test, then had a little get together later for some hours so I didn't get much done. Fished 319 lobs it was the number that got me 63 cooking :) Started cooking them, didn't finish

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Good luck on your goal. :D

Not to discourage you or anything, but sharks are amazingly slow at lvl 76. If you maybe trained until lvl 80, you would be able to catch sharks much faster. That's what I am getting to right now. :D

I was actually thinking of that. Plus I love cooking but can't afford to lose money on each fish I cook, so that would help my cooking :D

I'm just getting 76 and going from there

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Good luck!

Is banking in Edgeville really faster than Varrock? Cause I'm fishing in Barbarian's village til 85... :anxious:

Yes, it is. And two, why are you banking? Use shilo village if you're a member, to take a tinder box and an axe, and burn what you catch by the lake.

Goodluck \'

Good luck!

Is banking in Edgeville really faster than Varrock? Cause I'm fishing in Barbarian's village til 85... :anxious:

Yes, it is. And two, why are you banking? Use shilo village if you're a member, to take a tinder box and an axe, and burn what you catch by the lake.

Goodluck \'

Thanks, I'm not a member so I can't fish in Shilo Village. I think banking the fish is faster than dropping the fish.

Btw, I don't want to burn them :wink:

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

how long has your blog been up? about 3 days i think. Thats not enough time to get posts and if your whining after this short of a time..don't have a blog :evil:

views are worth as much as posts

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements