~99/99 Firemaking! THE RACE IS STILL ON!

Wow mate, sad to see you go...I was "forced" to quit a while ago as well yet here I am today. I know this is a bit late to say this to you but as you may/may not know I haven't been on in a while. Ah well, wish you the best anyway :)

Thanks. I hope to be back soon...

I may even have some revamped goals. :-$

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just try to convince ur parents that its a different game now, lol. I was forced to quit aswell, but my parents didnt even know what i was playing, so i just told em its a different game, and that its 100% free. But now paying for members is difficult lol.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

Just try to convince ur parents that its a different game now, lol. I was forced to quit aswell, but my parents didnt even know what i was playing, so i just told em its a different game, and that its 100% free. But now paying for members is difficult lol.

Hehe... it's not the game they don't like it's the time I was spending on it.

Paying for my own members will be easy though... I have a debit card of my own.

I'll just give RS a break. Maybe when I get back my mask will buy me some pretty things. ::'

Azure, it isn't the same without you playing. When you make your triumphant return, I will host a huge party in my house for all the firemakers on this thread... and of course anyone else who wants to come ::'

firemakers only party huh sounds good! \' i guess we coudl invite some wcers :wall:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Azure, it isn't the same without you playing. When you make your triumphant return, I will host a huge party in my house for all the firemakers on this thread... and of course anyone else who wants to come ::'

Sounds fun, i smell a massive colour fire burning contest thingy, with lots of maple logs dropped ::'

Wow, if this isn't annoying.

As soon as I post about playing halo and whatnot, for some reason my Halo won't start up.

So, I try to reinstall it, but the ancient CD is too scratched up to reinstall.

No more Halo. Woopdeedo. :x

Just hit 97. I think I could beat Dzzrt if I chose to play. I only have ~10k yews left.

lol nice spelling of my name. Yea if you played, you probably would, because i have about 13.5k maples left :)

quoteav6.png

drizzit115.gif

drizzit115.gif

ACHEIVED 99 FM on April 28 2007

pieue6.png

Own ya with 125 kills 5 deaths! :-D

Play with me sometimes, always @ supersniper under the name of : Aftershocks ( My brother sometimes plays on my account, you will notice it if Aftershocks is getting killed.. :-D )

A combat 90 F2P skiller !! F2P 4 life!!

PK-ers are so Anti-Pixel !!