Closed after LORD EDIO's Signature!!!!!

Nadril

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo im lovin that sig u made for me. but 1 vital thing its yujienie not yujiene :shock: and also i already paid my 300k :D

Heh, oops :oops: . Sorry about that, I'll fix it right now. And apparentally nad owes me some money :twisted:

Glad you like :D:

dotheyujujuju.jpg

Everyone else, once nad finally wakes up we can finish your sigs. Sorry for the delay I just couldn't help being sick :oops:

Do you do avatars? If so..I'll buy one. Do it any way you want, but have the letters "K"and "P"in it. The" K" would go on the top left corner, the "P" on the lower right, if you kinda know what I'm trying to say lol. :D

Do you do avatars? If so..I'll buy one. Do it any way you want, but have the letters "K"and "P"in it. The" K" would go on the top left corner, the "P" on the lower right, if you kinda know what I'm trying to say lol. :D

Yeah, we can do that :D

Hey guys, I'd just like you all to blame nad for yours sigs being so late :evil: . I'm gone for three days and he doesnt' do a lick of work and now even though he woke up I had yet to see him on at all...sorry for the delay. If you see him on yell at him and get him to work. I have a lot of hw to do today but can get to work later, that is if nad gets off his lazy [wagon].

I understand, you can take as long as you want with mine, I can wait as long as you need to take. In fact, I hope you do Jimmy's first, I bet the I in his name stands for Impatient :lol:

lol :P

Hope to see Ryan on tomorrow and we can do some serrious siggage :)

I understand, you can take as long as you want with mine, I can wait as long as you need to take. In fact, I hope you do Jimmy's first, I bet the I in his name stands for Impatient :lol:

You get your [wagon] of HL2 you might see me on once in a while, I was on a good portion of the day :roll:

Maybe it should be in your name get rid of the E in your name and its Lord Idiot (I had to add the t) :P

You get your wagon of HL2 you might see me on once in a while, I was on a good portion of the day :roll:

i was gone the begining of the day (from 9-like 3) because of some stupid thing i had to help with my dads work :(

You get your wagon of HL2 you might see me on once in a while, I was on a good portion of the day :roll:

i was gone the begining of the day (from 9-like 3) because of some stupid thing i had to help with my dads work :(

Well I'm still not happy with you. I'm not even on the computer for 3 days and you get nothing done. Then you disappear all weekend. Now I have finals this week and probably can't get anything done till the end of the week. You can take all the cash if you want, but we gotta get people's sigs done. So get to work!

Well I'm still not happy with you. I'm not even on the computer for 3 days and you get nothing done. Then you disappear all weekend. Now I have finals this week and probably can't get anything done till the end of the week. You can take all the cash if you want, but we gotta get people's sigs done. So get to work!

I'm working on sigs now. Trying to get as many done tonight.

JimmyIsig.jpg

Enjoy 8) . It seemed kind of cluttered with the quote, sorry. And just contact me on msn or something if you want the psd.

Wo0t :D

Working on the other things :P

Can you change the font and move the stats up please..

I don't like that font too much..

Edit: sig looks * awseome btw :P

Yup, I'll change the text 8)

Sorry ryan and nad..

My char just got banned from rs for 58 days..

They said my p2p payment for 58 days got sent back

...... :?

hey guys miss me?

i was thinking, maybe a blue-ish backround with on the rightside, a sort of army just showing the sheilds covering the peoples bodies,(dont see the bodies only the sheilds,tower sheilds preferably[could u put some realistic arrows in some of the sheilds also like the opposite armys archers shot them into the front line of defenders), then put a sort of FOG like wen its in the morning of a foggy day (duh) fog across the whole sig not alot of fog tho. on the bottom left put Runeknight95. MAKE THE WHOLE SIG A BLUEISH TINT NO OTHER COLORS BUT BLUE AND BLACK MAYBE SOME SILVER OR WHITE. thats one idea..

second idea is along the lines of the first but different

on the left side maye it look like a town has been demolished on an angle.. metal [bleep]es and debry(debree? however u spell it) with fog like dust same as the first idea, make the hole sig a blue-ish tint.( no color but blue and black maybe some silver) scan lines might look nice, or maybe those lines and dots for a sort of border or a code running alone the side something like that.. =))

thxyou