Closed after LORD EDIO's Signature!!!!!

Nadril

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, i may buy 1 after I see ur premades good luck with shop!

i'll get around to adding premades in like 30mins probaly :)

Web... that wasn't quite well, funny.. :roll: just incredibly dumb.

Web just wants to spam random posts to get his count up :roll:

Now... Hey, if you guys get up a dark/green..ish theme in one of your premades I will just have to buy it won't I!

Better sell my willows :wink:

Now... Hey, if you guys get up a dark/green..ish theme in one of your premades I will just have to buy it won't I!

heh i'll look round my pc lol :) see what i can find 8)

heh i'll look round my pc lol :) see what i can find 8)

OFF TOPIC:

*COUGH* buying willows *COUGH*

I'll buy one for 200k

Name: Patha

Quote?: Kiss Tha Game Goodbye

Style: Something good

Color's: Blue to blend in with the picture

Stats: no Stats

Brief Description: none

Price Paying: 200k

I want this picture blended in with it.(If you can't, tell me right away!)

sq-camron-press-mtv.jpg

Stokedbg2milliontries.jpg

dude u ruined it when dream made u do all the changes, i dont like anymore.

I didn't ruin [cabbage]. You're really pissing me off. I've spent countless hours on this damn sig now. We couldn't sell you the original because dream bought the other version of it. I make all teh changes you tell me and you don't like them. Stop wasting my time. You can either purchase any of the versions that have been made for you or I'll remember to never do business with you again.

Peter, I used another scene that I had made before in Bryce and re-rendered it. I believe you have the sig with the render in it from before so I figured it would be okay. As much time was still spent on this sig between Nad and I but if you would rather pay a little less I understand. Assuming you like it of course :wink:

collabpeter.jpg

I'll buy one for 200k

Name: Patha

Quote?: Kiss Tha Game Goodbye

Style: Something good

Color's: Blue to blend in with the picture

Stats: no Stats

Brief Description: none

Price Paying: 200k

I want this picture blended in with it.(If you can't, tell me right away!)

sq-camron-press-mtv.jpg

Shouldn't be a problem :wink: . Do you want it to be abstract bg though?

ooh already 2 orders :D

and hey, i think i notice something in that of mine. (so it was a colab, just a colab where he took some work of mine (unshown of others) and added it in.

i can however, add my own flare to it if you want :)

Stoked... meh.

EDIT: abstract bg is kind of like the sig bg that ryan made peter. stuff like that :D

dude you got attitude, im not going to buy somthing i dont like, im sure you wouldn't either. The sig was ruined by dreamloves changes and then she bought before i could. i don't like it, its not my fault we don't see eye to eye and to say you will never do buisness with me again is immature, you make one sig that i dont like and there goes everything, i think you should reconsider. Well if you won't make any more changes i'll stop spamming your topic.

I like the render, but a few simple changes...

It's too big, maybe crop out the top 50 pixels so that the size is 300X100.

Maybe up the contrast a little, just as long as it's not ruined.

Change the font! I'll look for a better one to use, but if I don't get one please use your judgment.

I like it, but I want another one that's strictly a collab that is started from scratch.

Thanks guys.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Change the font! I'll look for a better one to use, but if I don't get one please use your judgment.

I like it, but I want another one that's strictly a collab that is started from scratch.

Thanks guys.

Okay I'll make all of the changes as soon as I get a chance. As for the collab part, I used a piece of Nad's work and of mine and merged them and brushed. I see what you mean though. Fonts, I accidentally deleted all my fonts so that's the excuse for the bad one :P . I'll dl some if you don't find one you want.

Like I said, don't worry about the price minimum on this one because of the circumstances. Just offer what you feel like when its finished if you still want it.

Thanks guys.

Okay I'll make all of the changes as soon as I get a chance. As for the collab part, I used a piece of Nad's work and of mine and merged them and brushed. I see what you mean though. Fonts, I accidentally deleted all my fonts so that's the excuse for the bad one :P . I'll dl some if you don't find one you want.

Like I said, don't worry about the price minimum on this one because of the circumstances. Just offer what you feel like when its finished if you still want it.

yeah if you want, we can do another one tomorrow that is more of work from me and work from ryan :D, and you can just buy this one for what you feel like (like ryan said :P)

dude you got attitude, im not going to buy somthing i dont like, im sure you wouldn't either. The sig was ruined by dreamloves changes and then she bought before i could. i don't like it, its not my fault we don't see eye to eye and to say you will never do buisness with me again is immature, you make one sig that i dont like and there goes everything, i think you should reconsider. Well if you won't make any more changes i'll stop spamming your topic.

What can be changed though? Honestly, you seem to like dream's so much and I can't replicate it correctly apparentally that maybe its' worth asking dream if you can have the original one you wanted? As for my comments, I'm just frustrated that it won't turn out correctly. I don't blame you, that last sig I posted wasn't very good imo, but I made the changes I thought you wanted.

What can be changed though? Honestly, you seem to like dream's so much and I can't replicate it correctly apparentally that maybe its' worth asking dream if you can have the original one you wanted? As for my comments, I'm just frustrated that it won't turn out correctly. I don't blame you, that last sig I posted wasn't very good imo, but I made the changes I thought you wanted.

yeah, that could be worth asking.

Plus, no offence to anyone else, but except for Ven realy your not going to find any space artists on TIF.... :shock:

bump :)