Closed after LORD EDIO's Signature!!!!!

Nadril

I'm guessing this on has been taken

Dreamlovework_3.jpg

If not I'll pay 170k?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing this on has been taken

Dreamlovework_3.jpg

If not I'll pay 170k?

its taken :P

if u add 30k more you can get a customized sig though :)

meep may aswell, well I'd love some amazing space scene but no exploding, maybe blue like the one I liked (btw its freakin wicked) and I'd like it to say Antrune, 80 + range , Lovin snelms Thanks :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

meep may aswell, well I'd love some amazing space scene but no exploding, maybe blue like the one I liked (btw its freakin wicked) and I'd like it to say Antrune, 80 + range , Lovin snelms Thanks :D

Aite dude we'll do it asap.

ok nice one I'll be gone for the the rest of the evening so I'll check back 2morrow and give you the payment :D

dude you got attitude, im not going to buy somthing i dont like, im sure you wouldn't either. The sig was ruined by dreamloves changes and then she bought before i could. i don't like it, its not my fault we don't see eye to eye and to say you will never do buisness with me again is immature, you make one sig that i dont like and there goes everything, i think you should reconsider. Well if you won't make any more changes i'll stop spamming your topic.

What can be changed though? Honestly, you seem to like dream's so much and I can't replicate it correctly apparentally that maybe its' worth asking dream if you can have the original one you wanted? As for my comments, I'm just frustrated that it won't turn out correctly. I don't blame you, that last sig I posted wasn't very good imo, but I made the changes I thought you wanted.

yeah, that could be worth asking.

Plus, no offence to anyone else, but except for Ven realy your not going to find any space artists on TIF.... :shock:

bump :)

Uh yea you can , but they dont find a need to play runescape.

btw- half of that one sig is ripped from a d12 logo....

Ok, I couldn't find a good font. Use your judgment please :).

I'd still like another sig from you two, just as described in my last post. Thanks.

colladdapettttttter.jpg

8)

dude you got attitude, im not going to buy somthing i dont like, im sure you wouldn't either. The sig was ruined by dreamloves changes and then she bought before i could. i don't like it, its not my fault we don't see eye to eye and to say you will never do buisness with me again is immature, you make one sig that i dont like and there goes everything, i think you should reconsider. Well if you won't make any more changes i'll stop spamming your topic.

What can be changed though? Honestly, you seem to like dream's so much and I can't replicate it correctly apparentally that maybe its' worth asking dream if you can have the original one you wanted? As for my comments, I'm just frustrated that it won't turn out correctly. I don't blame you, that last sig I posted wasn't very good imo, but I made the changes I thought you wanted.

Plus, no offence to anyone else, but except for Ven realy your not going to find any space artists on TIF.... :shock:

What are you tlaking about..what sig is ripped from a d12 logo?

What are you tlaking about..what sig is ripped from a d12 logo?

yeah what the hell are you talking about. First off, finaly after crate confermed that d12 was a rap group (didn't know who they were) i thought, well why the hell would i want to rip from a rap group if i did indeed rip lol :lol:

Get your facts straight before you make accusisons.

Aite, I just saw what savior was talking about and the explosion planet is a tutorial Alyn did on deviantart.com . The person who made the banner must have done the tutorial also. Some reason the planet has changed now though...

you ordered it like yesterday lol :P

Anyways, we will work on yours. Because of the fact we gotta get into touch, ect. it may take a little bit.

but i'm hoping, hoping for tonight :D :)

EDIT: your not buying anymore? ...

Wow nice to see you guys finally getting some good business. I might want one of those space ones too sooner or later. Let me go pking to earn some cash first lol.

heh thanks :D

And that will be cool 8) :P

So, I am assuming if they have someone's name on it.. they are taken right ? lol? :lol:

Because I have my eye set on one certain sig.. I frikin love it.. but there is a name on it... :oops:

which sig is it? because it may or may not be taken :P if it is taken i can problay make the same style of one :P

Ant, i finished my part of your sig today, ryan should finish tomorrow :D

So, I am assuming if they have someone's name on it.. they are taken right ? lol? :lol:

Because I have my eye set on one certain sig.. I frikin love it.. but there is a name on it... :oops:

which sig is it? because it may or may not be taken :P if it is taken i can problay make the same style of one :P

runerose_new.jpg

this one :lol:

runerose_new.jpg

this one :lol:

yeah its taken lol :D

if they don't have the name nadril on them they probaly are already taken :) :P

:cry:

ok, so can ya make me a killer one lol? It doesn't have to look exactly like that, but I definitly want something awsome(as in not boring ) lol :P ima noobie at this kinda stuff, so ill let ya decide. But as you can tell, i like to see stuff blowing up...

All I know that I would want on there is my name...

Please help me out :P oh yah, how much will something like that be? 150? 200k? :oops: