Closed after LORD EDIO's Signature!!!!!

Nadril

So, I am assuming if they have someone's name on it.. they are taken right ? lol? :lol:

Because I have my eye set on one certain sig.. I frikin love it.. but there is a name on it... :oops:

which sig is it? because it may or may not be taken :P if it is taken i can problay make the same style of one :P

Ant, i finished my part of your sig today, ryan should finish tomorrow :D

ok great can you pm me when its done please thanks :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I am assuming if they have someone's name on it.. they are taken right ? lol? :lol:

Because I have my eye set on one certain sig.. I frikin love it.. but there is a name on it... :oops:

which sig is it? because it may or may not be taken :P if it is taken i can problay make the same style of one :P

yeah will do :D

Thanks Jackaz. And evh16, i'll try something out :D lol, i like blowing stuff up too :lol:

Yeah my comp sucks. Sometimes it doesn't work or the internet doesn't work so I can't get on.

We'll try and get as many sigs done today as possible.

alright nad.. lmao this is the last sig im gunna ask for dont think kngkyle got back to u on the colab.. but o well...

Name:runeknight95- font u used on the bdk sig u made recently? i liked it

Stats:95 range

Clan:TheCrew

bg.. anything i like grunge sort of... or like a crystalis spawning from the side and like.. i dunno growning across the sig or such sumtin like that would be nice

alright nad.. lmao this is the last sig im gunna ask for dont think kngkyle got back to u on the colab.. but o well...

Name:runeknight95- font u used on the bdk sig u made recently? i liked it

Stats:95 range

Clan:TheCrew

bg.. anything i like grunge sort of... or like a crystalis spawning from the side and like.. i dunno growning across the sig or such sumtin like that would be nice

ok. btw, as in the colab you mean him animating my text? i'll talk to him about that, because that was for a 350k contest, and he gets paid like 50k or somethinG? I know he told me about it before.

Getting to work on the new sigs guys.:D

Peter, do you like the new version?

I'm sorry, 300X100 is too big still. Maybe 300X60? Sorry, it's still any easy change, and I'm buying it for sure :). I'll pay when the other sig is done so that I only have to get on once. Thanks.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Peter, do you like the new version?

I'm sorry, 300X100 is too big still. Maybe 300X60? Sorry, it's still any easy change, and I'm buying it for sure :). I'll pay when the other sig is done so that I only have to get on once. Thanks.

Awesome I'll do the change and Nad and I will get your second sig done today I'm sure ;).

Antrune,

Antrunespacework.jpg

o.0 wow that looks great, I'm not to taken by the jets of light though :? reckon you could take em out and add some distance planets to get the idea of an everlasting space?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

The first abstract looks excellent, much better at that size. No more changes that I see.

The second one, ack. It's Nad's landscape (which I actually liked :wink: ) with an abstract over it. They are two really contrasting styles put into one, and it just doesn't go much. I can say with a clear conscience that I'd like to see a new one made, because I know that the landscape was premade and the abstract from Nad's latest render. Please guys, something completely new. Nothing premade, all new renders. You'll like the pay I'm sure, if it's a good sig. I know you two can do nice work, I've seen it.

peterstretchfn5.gif

The first abstract looks excellent, much better at that size. No more changes that I see.

The second one, ack. It's Nad's landscape (which I actually liked :wink: ) with an abstract over it. They are two really contrasting styles put into one, and it just doesn't go much. I can say with a clear conscience that I'd like to see a new one made, because I know that the landscape was premade and the abstract from Nad's latest render. Please guys, something completely new. Nothing premade, all new renders. You'll like the pay I'm sure, if it's a good sig. I know you two can do nice work, I've seen it.

ok , we will do :)

You can blame Nad for all that. :P I promise everything will be brand new this time.

You can blame Nad for all that. :P I promise everything will be brand new this time.

lol grrr :P

I liked it :( Maybe i'll use it as my sig, rofl :lol:

Aite big problem here guys. My comp is infested and totally *ed up. I'm going to format it tonight and it shoudl be up and running tonight or tomorrow latest. This shouldn't be a set back at all but please don't be upset if it takes a day longer for your sig to be done. I promise you will like every bit of them even if it means waiting an extra day.

Nad, you shoud put the sig peter didn't like up in a seperate auction or put under our premades ;). I would say auction. Put Stoked's up under premade too. Even though I'm formatting i'm 100% positive I can duplicate my parts of them.

Aite big problem here guys. My comp is infested and totally *ed up. I'm going to format it tonight and it shoudl be up and running tonight or tomorrow latest. This shouldn't be a set back at all but please don't be upset if it takes a day longer for your sig to be done. I promise you will like every bit of them even if it means waiting an extra day.

Nad, you shoud put the sig peter didn't like up in a seperate auction or put under our premades ;). I would say auction. Put Stoked's up under premade too. Even though I'm formatting i'm 100% positive I can duplicate my parts of them.

yeah ok. Good luck on fixing your peice of crap...er computer :lol: